Shot Darts

New Soft Tip Point Coming - Lippoint PREMIUM
Saw this on their FB wall. Photos from FB, so it's pretty bad. Sorry.

Mail selling points look to be no loosening and a harder material. Nothing mentioned about less bounce outs from the press release. 540 yen for what looks to be 30 pieces. Interesting design, with a ridged or stepped tip section and matt looking mid-section with vertical ridges that may assist darters who place their fingers there. It would be really great if they produces this in No 5 as well as 4BA!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

[Finally Release Date decision! ] 
★ ☆ Premium Lip point ☆ ★ 
premium various places.

Premium lip point April 30 released! ! 
* 4.30 Japan Premiere Release

This is L-style Dah! ! 
It was completed like a lip point. 
ーーーー
this screw is not loose! 
Although we currently can wonderful screw standard to say that LR screw in the Japanese patent, which can be used in most of the other party to the female side of the screw is existing! 
Airplane in this technology, car, train, I am glad if a plus to all the safety of spacecraft, etc.! 
ーーーーL-style Serizawa甚太

- Loosening not screw 
-absolute hardness 
adapt to, a variety of board

Color: white / black 
Price: 540 yen (tax included)

Please try 
Thank you! !

[Finally Decided The Release Date!] 
★ ☆ Premium Lip Point ☆ ★ 
Many However Premium. Premium Lip Point On April 30 On Sale !!* 4.30 Japan Premiere Release This Is The L-Style. !! Like Lip Point Completed Successfully. ̄̄̄̄ This Elephant Is Not Beside The Center! Today Japan Patent In lr Screws Screws And Wonderful I Have Standards, But This Is The Female Of The Screws Still Exist Most Of The Opponent To Use Can You! This Technology In The Car, Plane, Train, Ship, Etc. To Ensure The Safety Of All Of The Positive To Be Happy! ̄̄̄̄ L-Style Crown Were Serizawa Screws Beside The Center. Absolute Hardness Various Board To AdaptColor: White / Black Selling Price: 540 Yen (Tax Included) Try .Thank You In Advance !!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Awesome for a tip gripper.
What's a 'tip-gripper'?

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-20-2016, 11:34 AM)Ancient Darter Wrote: What's a 'tip-gripper'?

A rude waiter. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

.jpg   cosmo tips.jpg (Size: 13.52 KB / Downloads: 271)

Very interesting!

I've just switched to the Cosmo tips with the built in wrench.  They are working very well with minimal bounce outs.

Two other great things are the wrench that makes it really easy to remove the tips after they get really tight after a few rounds.  The second is the price.  You get 50 tips and 5 wrenches for around $3.  They seem to be pretty long lasting, too.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

does a harder material mean they will be more brittle though?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The Fit PP has taken the world by storm, literally, with their performance and price. Notice that their regular production uses a softer compound than the earlier samples, so maybe they've had reports of breakages? Unless it's a matter of material cost or availability. But the regular production runs still appears stiffer than Lippoint, especially US Lippoint.

Lippoint is still among the best for longevity (but not bendability) then Fit PP came out, so I guess this is their 'answer' to Fit PP. Lippoints kept loosening no matter how hard you tightened them but the Premium is said to address this from the release. As for breakages, I guess we'll have to find out since there appears to be no sampling run that i know of.

I have a set of the Lip Premium on my desk. Haven't tried them yet but a co-worker has. Siad they are fantastic. They stick really well. Using pixel grip darts, he was taking skin off his fingers getting darts out of the board.
Youch! Looks like she has to use the Phoenix method of both twisting and turning while yanking! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

How about sending some over to me to test Scotty?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We don't use the barrel....duh. Hahaha no I put my middle finger on the tip of the dart when shooting.
I've tried the Fit Point Plus for the last 2 weeks. Love the wrench and being able to tighten them. But in no terms are they up to the standards of lip points. I've used lippoints for the last 2 or 3 years and have probably actually broken less than ten. In the first 2 days I broke 3 FPP tips. Let alone the fact I threw away about 10 points for being to weak after bending to stick in the board. I'm about a 25 to 31 PPD player. I am not a tip gripper. and I did not even get close to ordering FPP for $3. (they were about $5.75 to my door) I would buy the current Lippoints available before I ever considered FPP again. JMO
Both look nice. Might have to give them both a try.
Did anyone find these at a UK store yet by any chance?
Looks like they're coming in multi colours!

Red, Green, Pink, Purple, Blue, Orange, Yellow!

https://www.facebook.com/LStyleGlobal/ph...=3&theater

No idea Red. You've have to check with L-Style or Scotty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally Finished my Soft Tip Point Review. Bull 26 3,446 04-16-2021, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Cosmo Darts Europe
  TIGA Hyper Point or CONDOR Ultimate Point Ancient Darter 6 1,739 07-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Last Post: LKH9
Star Soft tip point colours Ed180 21 1,804 11-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Tek_FPV
  Soft tip point options for heavier custom darts? JohnK 23 8,045 06-06-2016, 07:30 AM
Last Post: alienmartian22
  VDarts H2 Soft Tip Dart Board with online play coming soon Getagrip 240 82,035 06-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Nick Pugh