Shot Darts

Shot! Compression Sleeve Review
https://youtu.be/JrkHK1PUswM

Loved the written review by Getagrip so I decided to do a review of the shot! compression sleeve for yesterday's Merch Monday video.
~promote darts - play darts~
Nice one! Perfect timing for me as this evening I started looking into maybe getting one.

2017 180's: 2/150.
Cool,,,,, Great review,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
awesome! great review Jen
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
awesome review, thank you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

I wonder if I could get one that fits? :s
Thanks for the review!
Think I'll pick one up for the longer practice sessions.
(04-20-2016, 06:53 AM)Cyanide Wrote: I wonder if I could get one that fits? :s

I could buy 2 and use them as socks.... maybe

(04-20-2016, 12:29 AM)jcmounts Wrote: https://youtu.be/JrkHK1PUswM

Loved the written review by Getagrip so I decided to do a review of the shot! compression sleeve for yesterday's Merch Monday video.

Curse you and your convincing ways !

/shakes fist
Cool review!
Darts: Unicorn Wez Newton Purist DNA 22g
Board: Unicorn Eclipse Pro
Highest out: 120 (T20, 20, D20)
180s: 3 (but Flight School will sort that)
3 Dart average: 49.87 (up already George Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images...)
Nice review Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 9/10 becouse you should throw some darts at the end Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. i definettly want this sleave
Nice review Jen! I found it very useful for me, especially with helping me play longer which was a good thing Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Excellent review +1
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Brilliant review Jen. Really enjoyed it! +1
(04-20-2016, 12:29 AM)jcmounts Wrote: https://youtu.be/JrkHK1PUswM

If I was younger and not in love ,I would marry you on the spot
180-1(33)