Target Darts.

GRAN BOARD REVIEW by Jen Mounts
https://youtu.be/XlVAZHfop88

Guess what guys!?! Online play is coming soon for the Gran Boards. They don't have an official launch date but that seems to be the only complaint and they are now addressing it. Yayyy! 

The Gran Board Lite is a significantly better bargain than the dartslive 200's (that I noticed you all were discussing earlier). You can find the lite and Gran Board 2 on www.a-zdarts.com

The only difference is the Lite is not made with the sound dampening mat so impact is clearly louder. I live in an apartment so I prefer the Gran 2 over the lite but it's honestly an amazing bargain if noise isn't a concern of yours. Both boards are completely app driven and you can modify your award movies and sound effects within the app. Pretty cool.

Any questions, let me know!
~promote darts - play darts~
Nice Review Jen. A follow up explaining the Software Options would be nice.
Have a +1 and your 50th YT Subscription.
(04-17-2016, 12:23 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Nice Review Jen. A follow up explaining the Software Options would be nice.
Have a +1 and your 50th YT Subscription.

Thank you. I actually just got a tablet in the mail so I just might go through game play and software options now with a better display!
Very nice review!

Did you make those graphic intros yourself too? Impressive work Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-17-2016, 02:39 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Very nice review!

Did you make those graphic intros yourself too?  Impressive work Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1

I did!! I use Adobe After effects. I'm not the greatest, but I've only been using that program for about 3 months. I wish I had majored in graphic design, but I'm ridiculous and got a degree in Biochemistry that I'm obviously not using lol. 

Glad you liked the video!
(04-17-2016, 02:44 PM)jcmounts Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 02:39 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Very nice review!

Did you make those graphic intros yourself too?  Impressive work Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

+1

I did!! I use Adobe After effects. I'm not the greatest, but I've only been using that program for about 3 months. I wish I had majored in graphic design, but I'm ridiculous and got a degree in Biochemistry that I'm obviously not using lol. 

Glad you liked the video!

Its very good, your multi talented for sure!

Hmmm, Biochemistry, not sure what you can do with that lol! Best stick to pro darts then Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
We probably will need the Master and GrandMaster in Half-it practice mode while they are at it.
good review
how long do the batteries last in the board ? a weekend ?
watched the utg review also Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Haha no definitely not just a weekend. I'll let you know how long it takes for me to need to change the batteries for the first time. I'm not sure just yet. I'll let you know how much I practiced to get to that point as well!
I had the board since october 2015 and only changed the battery once around 6 weeks ago. Im impressed with the battery life. Ive even left it on overnight a few times forgetting to turn it off.
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
Online play would be excellent!!  Software on the Gran 2 is so much better than the H2. However, I prefer the H2 board vs the Gran now.  I didnt agree with that statement a week ago but since I've thrown about 2000 darts (estimate) at the H2 now it has really broken in.  Hoping the software improvments for the H2 really start to evolve now.
Online play is all that was missing from the Gran. I was thinking of selling mine to get a V2 because of that, but I think I'll keep it now and see what they come up with.
(04-24-2016, 08:48 AM)maadidarts Wrote: Online play is all that was missing from the Gran. I was thinking of selling mine to get a V2 because of that, but I think I'll keep it now and see what they come up with.

+1
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
Ya waiting here for more developments ,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great video.

I tried to video the sound of all my boards for comparison. They all sounded the same in the movie playback. Much like yours sounded. But, the Gran Board 2 is much much quieter in real life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Board Getagrip 424 170,598 03-20-2021, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Don Hagliatelli
  Gran Board 3s or Arachnid Cricket Pro 900 Harsh Patil 2 372 03-19-2021, 02:38 AM
Last Post: McInnis180
Sad New Gran Board 3s LED issue HK95 6 693 03-05-2021, 03:22 AM
Last Post: McInnis180
Wink Gran board Additional Sound Effect? Joel Soh Wei Jun 0 157 03-03-2021, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Joel Soh Wei Jun
  Gran Board 3 Firmware Update Issue, v. 6.1.6 Adam Emery 16 8,891 01-30-2021, 09:22 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Gran board 3s not connecting to bluetooth Tim Freitag 3 318 01-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Gran Board 3 01game alpa 0 221 01-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Last Post: alpa
  Gran Board 3 Remove Guests?? scheatham 1 385 12-23-2020, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Humdinger
  Firmware update 7.5.1 Gran board dash Devin DeCap 3 402 11-28-2020, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Devin DeCap
  Gran Board Dustin Kourt 2 787 11-16-2020, 12:11 PM
Last Post: nixer55