Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Darts for stem end of barrel grip - stem grippers post your faves in here
As the thread states if you like gripping right at the end of the barrel or on the stem then post what darts you have liked using the best.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Well, I grip almost every dart at the back but the one where you almost can't go wrong with finger placement must be my Monster the Cobras.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Winmau Beatons are my choice
I'm somewhere between a middle and rear gripper, the 9five g3 is definitely better for rear/stem grip, I have to hold em right at the very back
RD Goldstar's!
Unicorn Phase 5 LP
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Excellent idea fo a thread Grip

Being a rear to stem gripper myself and not having as much knowledge of all the darts available I will be following this thread with keen interest as I'm sure will others for their respective grip point.

+1 from me

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
This topic will be interesting for me too since I find myself gripping further and further to the end of the barrel. Looking forward to suggestions from you guys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Currently using:  Unicorn Gripper 23G
Best Dart Leg 2018:  14 Darts
180s goal 2018:  41 / 100

Some interesting choices so far, keep em coming guys! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

All of my sets i still have. The other ones i trade or sell Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
(04-17-2016, 04:03 PM)Kevin Deckers Wrote: All of my sets i still have. The other ones i trade or sell Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

???

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

The new Alan Norris darts are nice, the very small grip section at the back has a lovely feel to it and a nice purchase point.
I would agree that the Cobras are inherently ideal for this grip arrangement, apart from a few other, fairly obscure Japanese darts.

Since I find myself gripping similar to this with almost all my darts, I've modified them for this arrangement. :-)
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Mine rapier II mg are also spot on for a rear gripper.
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
Red Dragon has released a nice Rear-Grip-Dart in 23g which is called Lightning.
One day I will give it a try.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 152 72,067 03-17-2021, 06:40 PM
Last Post: The Fox
  Stem/Flight Storage - Baggies? jgoldsney 6 353 12-03-2020, 04:36 AM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  Darts for middle grip - Middle grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 33 17,091 10-30-2020, 05:55 PM
Last Post: elevendarter
  [recommend req] straight barrel for rear grip lando 18 1,319 07-18-2020, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Phil D
  Darts for front Grip - Front grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 50 29,683 07-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Last Post: BullShot
  Heavier stem question?? Rollback 4 433 02-04-2020, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Doubledouble
  best flight/stem system bdebbane 19 1,664 05-03-2019, 01:11 AM
Last Post: nixer55
  Need advice from rear grippers cpohd 6 946 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cpohd
  Looking for medium PC stem with grip benjarnis 6 629 04-29-2018, 10:49 AM
Last Post: TheRedBit
  Smooth Barrel Darts Dorian 19 10,905 04-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: OAKZER