Harrows Darts.

Darts for middle grip - Middle grippers post your faves in here
As the thread states if your a middle gripper then post what darts you have liked using the best.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
If you are a middle gripper and you like short barrels you can't go wrong with the sigma darts.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If you like longer barrels then the kirks or the barneys are gonna do the job.

I like all the above sets because of the reference point/grip that they have in the middle, that's where I put my thumb, this helps me hold the dart exactly the same way each time I throw, except when I throw too quickly and mess my throw Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. .
Very pleased with my Azzurri Cortex CX2s. Tried a lot of darts to work out what I was looking for in my ideal dart and these ticked all the boxes. Took a day to get used to but loving them now.
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
And of course these - Barney Phase 2a
2016 - 180 x 36, 170 x 1, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2017 - 180 x 139, Triple Bulls (150) - 1
2018 - not couting, just throwing
Best leg - 11 darts

Lewis Gen 2 / Anderson Phase 3 Golden
Gary anderson Phase 2

Dart  - 23G Red Dragon Scorpions
Stem - Black Nylon Short
Flight - Harrows Velos
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* My Wishlist - Please contact me if you are willing to sell/swap any of these! *

24G Red Dragon Lethal Magic
25G Red Dragon Scorpions
24G Red Dragon Fusion
23G Jamie Caven Phase 2

i like the Norris darts as i don't really want too much grip, but the middle micro groove section is just where i sit my thumb.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

RD scorpions.. Consistant and highly grippy, currently still my favorites and main 180 hitters. I hold them right on the transition point.

Match Darts: Target Phil Taylor gen 3, 22 g
Best 501:
19 darts
180s (2017):
 91/60

180s (2018): 87
180s (2019): 7

Voks Crossover EL-C 22g

The scallop is in the perfect spot and the forward grip is just right. These are still my principle league darts.

Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II

I've been using these lately and they are really well balanced, throwing great for me
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=12658
Those look a little reminiscent of the Twomlow darts
Current Setup: 22g Reddragon Dragonflys
From Ontario, Canada
Best game: 11 darts
Instagram: @weswrestle10 
(12-29-2016, 02:40 PM)jschwab Wrote: Voks Crossover EL-C 22g

The scallop is in the perfect spot and the forward grip is just right. These are still my principle league darts.

[Image: https://www.dslnorthwest.net/~jschwab/im...sspec2.jpg]

I like those John, very nice. :thumbup:
Here's my DIY solution .-) I clutched a switched-on grinder into the vice and did that manually. Surprisingly accurate results for a hand made work...the tiny cutting wheel was pretty shaking :-) All job done in three minutes. My mate was laughing when he saw that later, telling me he could has done it for me on a precise cnc machine but it would take much longer. I just got an idea in the morning during the breakfast and took the old set of darts with me to my work and did that in my spare time...

Here are two sets I like and have looked at. They're just too thick to my taste. If they had been produced in 6.30mm width or less I'd be much more tempted to buy.

One80 Dryad and One80 Chameleon.
Is there a review on the Chameleons? Damn they look good to me too.
(12-30-2016, 05:16 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: Is there a review on the Chameleons? Damn they look good to me too.

If it's the Corals, here's a great one by Darren. https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...rts+review

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 150 67,679 01-16-2021, 12:16 AM
Last Post: BDG
  Darts for front Grip - Front grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 50 27,516 07-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Last Post: BullShot
  Rear grippers - favourite bomber? southpaw_8585 30 1,613 05-26-2020, 09:22 PM
Last Post: BDG
  Darts for stem end of barrel grip - stem grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 34 10,636 02-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  Need advice from rear grippers cpohd 6 804 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cpohd