Target Darts.

Darts for middle grip - Middle grippers post your faves in here
Daytona Fire 01
I've been playing around with my grip ever since I started taking darts more seriously at the beginning of the year. I think I've settled on a middle grip as I naturally pick up the dart in the middle and it feels the most comfortable. Unfortunately I'm still living at home with the mother (Yes I know I should have my own place at 29) and she is adamant that I'm not allowed a dart board in my room, and with Middlesbrough set to move into tier 3 restrictions it's gonna be impossible to practice. Mam has said that if I clean the wash house out then she will get the leaking roof fixed. I don't really fancy that as it's full of old junk and lots of spiders but it looks like I've got no choice. I've been seriously thinking about getting the Mission Kronos M1's, so much so that I commented in another thread that I was gonna go ahead and buy them, but that's still not happened. I don't see the point in getting any darts at the moment if I can't use them. I'm still not sure whether a front weighted or middle weighted dart would be better for me but I guess just trying different darts at some point in the future is the way to go. Any advice at all would be most appreciative.

That's my situation anyway. I'll leave you in peace now lol.

Take care and stay safe everyone.
(12-29-2016, 11:47 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Here's my DIY solution .-) I clutched a switched-on grinder into the vice and did that manually. Surprisingly accurate results for a hand made work...the tiny cutting wheel was pretty shaking :-) All job done in three minutes. My mate was laughing when he saw that later, telling me he could has done it for me on a precise cnc machine but it would take much longer. I just got an idea in the morning during the breakfast and took the old set of darts with me to my work and did that in my spare time...

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/nqMY1iY.jpg]

You did a good job on those.
Yes its me, I checked in the mirror. 

Current throwing weights of 18 to 24 grams.

Current darts set up :- 23 gram, darts clearance (no name scalloped darts) with a 50 mm barrel, 41 mm nylon shafts + standard flights.
(10-30-2020, 05:21 PM)Phil D Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 11:47 PM)elevendarter Wrote: Here's my DIY solution .-) I clutched a switched-on grinder into the vice and did that manually. Surprisingly accurate results for a hand made work...the tiny cutting wheel was pretty shaking :-) All job done in three minutes. My mate was laughing when he saw that later, telling me he could has done it for me on a precise cnc machine but it would take much longer. I just got an idea in the morning during the breakfast and took the old set of darts with me to my work and did that in my spare time...

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/nqMY1iY.jpg]

You did a good job on those.

Cheers for that:-)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darts for rear grip - rear grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 150 67,534 01-16-2021, 12:16 AM
Last Post: BDG
  Darts for front Grip - Front grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 50 27,431 07-05-2020, 01:00 PM
Last Post: BullShot
  Rear grippers - favourite bomber? southpaw_8585 30 1,588 05-26-2020, 09:22 PM
Last Post: BDG
  Darts for stem end of barrel grip - stem grippers post your faves in here Getagrip 34 10,607 02-27-2019, 12:32 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  Need advice from rear grippers cpohd 6 801 01-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Last Post: cpohd