Harrows Darts.

Does anyone still use slick stick stems??
As above and I have seen darts corner sell these stems I used these when I was a teenager with my john lowe darts so talking about 30 years ago so I have just ordered a set might seam a pointless thread but I just wondered on your thoughts
18g penetrators, l-style silent spinning 30mm, punched kite flights, trident 180's,
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
26g striker's ( I think? over 10 years old),
16g feather lites,
bulls advantage 3 with custom rota lock  Target Carrera C4+ suround, + chalkie scorer, + 4x5w cw smd led 720lumin (bring yr sunglasses) lighting.
I use alloy Slikstiks in rotation with my Cosmo #8s and Super Kite flights (trying to work out which works best). I really like the Slikstiks, awesome invention and work a charm for me. Only thing I suggest is get the alloy base ones, they won't get beaten up as quickly as the plastic base ones.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
I'm guessing a lot of people use the Phase5 version still with their old Taylors. I used them way way back as well. A slightly more modern version is One80s Intelite although with that system the flight is locked in.
Yep, I do, and love 'em! They are a fantastic idea, and certainly give some extra life to one's flights, I've found.
(And I used to use them too on my first John Lowe set when they originally came out in the 80s  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"He wants two eighteens for a hundred thousand pounds..."

My Darts:  Unicorn John Lowe Golden Titanium 21g / Unicorn Sigma Pro 970 Gold 21g / Target Phil Taylor Gen 3 9Five 22g
I've never been a fan of them myself.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Me ol slicks from bouts mid 80s IIRC. The normal plastic ones then to be a tad bit more brittle especially near the thinnest part of the slots, and the orange one at the bottom was actually white - Slickstix PLUS, and still nice and flexible! The PLUS is tough if what you want is the lightest at 0.70g Medium as compared to the alloys 1.29g Medium or 1.79g Medium titaniums! I have no experience with the alloys or TI, but would love to try them one day when I need more weight up rear.

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Used them with the Carrera C3's for quite a while and stopped using them when I moved on to the Beaton-style customs as they didn't work with those
Cool good to see people still use them I should get mine tomorrow p.s. how do you earn reputation on here lol
18g penetrators, l-style silent spinning 30mm, punched kite flights, trident 180's,
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
16g feather lites,
bulls advantage 3 with custom rota lock  Target Carrera C4+ suround, + chalkie scorer, + 4x5w cw smd led 720lumin (bring yr sunglasses) lighting.
(04-15-2016, 05:45 PM)John holmes Wrote: Cool good to see people still use them I should get mine tomorrow p.s. how do you earn reputation on here lol

If people like something you post they click the button and you get a rep.
Ok will have to think of some better threads haha
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
16g feather lites,
I used the ones on the sigmas. But my problem was that sometimes when the flights didnt sat in tight it rattled. And this was really anoying and putting me off.
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Yes now you mention it I remember having that problem years ago with unicorn flights
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
16g feather lites,
Never have and probably never will, they look too odd and wobly for me.
Never say never sometimes what may look like might not be for you but could be helpful to your game hence never judge a book by its cover
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
16g feather lites,
I've been back on the Phase 5 sideloaders for the last month or two, and have a couple of the Sigma magnesium version in the post at the moment.

The Bull's version are great for 'normal' sized standards, but they can leave a lip with the barrel that you can feel, depending on your grip.

I seem to be on a continuous slow rotation between slik stiks, cosmo and durable nylons.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stick on Patches wayupna 2 304 12-26-2019, 06:55 PM
Last Post: wayupna
  Can't stick to one set of darts, need advice. Stevieb91 28 5,566 12-21-2017, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Stevieb91