Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Slightly smaller than Standard?
Does anyone besides Unicorn make flights that are slightly smaller than the "standard" Standard?  My throw has changed to the point where Standards kick in mid-flight and land very tail-up, but kites land tail-down. The Unicorn "stop sign" shape seems to be a decent compromise, but what else is out there?
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

I have some Harrows flights that are blue with the wolf man on them. They are smaller than a standard flight. So, i know Harrows does lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
These. It says Standard but they are smaller than my other standards
https://www.dartsas.com/product_info.php...ts_id=2201
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Cool - thanks. I might actually have some of those Marathons in my "Giant Ziploc Full of Dart Crap I'll Never Use."

Same goes for Harrows Retina
If you use this as a guide, anything that is straight down is not what you want, but those with a slight angle. E.g., the very first Target Teppen flight is smaller than standard, or the 'Shape' profile. The next three are straight down and not what you want.

Lots of options for the 'Shape' profile.

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/index.php?cPath=6_350_351
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Having sifted through my bag of junk, I found some Unicorns and they work pretty well. Even better, though, are Winmau Overized Pears. But nobody in the US carries them, near as I can tell.

Harrows Standard has been known in the industry to be slightly smaller than traditional standard. With the popularity of many 1 piece Japanese flights now, they have introduced the size as "Shape".
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Harrows Retina and Target No.6?
Yeah, Harrows's standard (#6) shape is smaller than the usual (Target/Unicorn Big Wing).

You could always try pears/oversized pears, they are a little less than standards.

Heck I can use this to plug my flight comparison video if you like. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=19966
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
> You could always try pears/oversized pears, they are a little less than standards.

Yep - Winmau oversized pears have turned out to be the best, but Unicorn standards are very close.  Maybe a tad more speed with the Winmaus.

V180 standard flights fall somewhere between the larger standard flights (e.g., Amazon, R4X) and the Harrows/Target standard flights.
Unicorn standard and Harrows marathon are +- the same.
Unicorn standard are smaller than R4x etc.
may all the doubles be with you

McCoy flights are the same size as Harrows.
Current Darts: Target Ariane 20g, Pro Grip Spin, black and white flying skull vision flights. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Winmau mega standard flights B2B180 3 242 01-04-2021, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Spangle
  Standard embossed flights? Hazza 14 489 05-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Last Post: rich345
  Inbetween standard and kite? B2B180 16 1,034 02-28-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: B2B180
  Standard Flights: Quick review/opinions JP Ahinko 14 1,251 08-28-2019, 01:06 AM
Last Post: thurgood107
  Flights smaller than slim/looking to get my darts flat Sultan Pepper 15 1,888 01-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Vern61
  Is anyone using punched flights on bog standard nylon stems? skinnygav 13 1,445 10-29-2018, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Little al
  Bigger Than Standard AD18 12 2,960 03-28-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Noj
  Cosmo Standard vs. Shape... Great White North 12 2,838 02-07-2018, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Great White North
  Cutting Standard Flights To A Customised Shape. WizyDarts 13 3,207 02-02-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: WizyDarts
  L-Style Standard Solid Black Gada 34 5,305 01-29-2018, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Spencerdl