Harrows Darts.

RIP Martin Fitzmaurice
Just seen elsewhere that MF has passed away - I know he got canned over the racist gags but still sad news, RIP Martin
RIP
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
That's sad to hear, he was a long serving voice of the BDO. Condolences to his family
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Sad news Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I will always remember his iconic "Are you ready?" MC intro for the lakeside darts when I was growing up. A sure sign a new year had started and the darts was back! RIP Martin
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Death is last gag you can pull off . Big lose for BDO.And Big part of Lakeside history
180-1(33)

He ended in controversy but still an iconic part of darts.
R.I.P.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

very sad news, BDO legend.
Darts:Unicorn Target Tony o Shea gen2 24g , extra short stems and bristow dimples flight board: Bulls advantage 5.01.
Best 301: 7 darts (twice)
Best 501: 12 darts
Best Checkout: 170 (practice) 170(Match)
League 2015: 
Best leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 120.
What, really? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I remember watching the darts back in 2012 or so and him MCing them. A shame about the controversy he ran into but I'll miss him for sure

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
sad news R.I.P

Member previously known as Daveheald

sad news R.I.P.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Martin adams not playing many events, anyone know why? NiteEyez 9 1,377 12-31-2018, 08:54 PM
Last Post: JamieJ