Shot Darts

Electronic scorer
I have been toying with the idea of an electronic scorer, what do you guys think of them? are they worth the money? which would you say are good ones?

I was looking at something like these
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

I would prefer the old scoreboard but that is my opinion. Don´t know where you would need this?
Darts: Taylor 8zero Black Ti 24g, Chizzy Gold 24g, Barney Phase 5 23g, Paul Nicholson 24g, and so on...
Highout: 125 (T20-T15-D10)

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
How much are they Rodney? I only ask cause if they are dear then no.....you might as well just use an App.
Darts - Showtime Revolution 24g, Target Super grip stems, Pentathlon Flights.
Best leg - 16 darts (15 darts- webcam)
Best peg - 146 T20,T18,D16

I use an app, for scores great and easy to use app.

www.dartsassist.com
5 years ago I would've said awesome! But now you can just use a free online app and the bonus is the stat tracking.
I started playing more pro darter computer and cover my scores and chalking my scores.became to dependent on computer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electronic dart scorer Helmie 11 399 07-15-2020, 09:22 PM
Last Post: BullShot
  electronic scoreboard PecosJoe 9 514 06-07-2019, 10:24 AM
Last Post: PecosJoe
  Cheap Electronic Scorer MattMelia 1 357 03-01-2019, 03:17 AM
Last Post: Doubledouble
  What is this scorer? foxsake 0 303 01-23-2019, 10:23 PM
Last Post: foxsake
  Apps and electronic scorers MadMike4 15 2,671 12-21-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard