Double Top Darts.

Troll Tool
Hi Guys . Today I made tool that improved my game quality .Because of palsy I always had problem to deliver darts from my dog hand to throwing one
So I give to you Troll Tool.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
180-1(33)

Be careful, don't stick them in too far or you might hurt yourself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
The pillow where I stick them is sewn on thick wrist band
180-1(33)

Glad it worked for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I should copyright that haha.
(04-09-2016, 07:40 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Glad it worked for you Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I should copyright that haha.
Please Do.Just send free set to me
180-1(33)

Great job Troll!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice flights
Cool, is the pillow filled with stuff that will sharpen the darts at the same time. I know you can get pin cushions that keep the pins sharp. I wonder if it would work for darts.
nice one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Interesting idea. I can see some using your idea to hold cans of beverages
Now I can play fast without rushing myself
180-1(33)

That made no sense and i'm starting to think Troll is a tool lol
(04-09-2016, 08:59 PM)JohnL. Wrote: Cool, is the pillow filled with stuff that will sharpen the darts at the same time. I know you can get pin cushions that keep the pins sharp. I wonder if it would work for darts.

We had a guy that played our Thursday night league that had a similar problem  he had an oblong pin cushion fixed to 2 velcro wrist bands  worked well for him Have no idea if it sharpened his dart points though his right hand was deformed at birth & he could not grip anything with his fingers on that hand
(04-10-2016, 02:45 AM)Crusher17 Wrote: That made no sense and i'm starting to think Troll is a tool lol
You only got it  now ?It means you aren`t prize  hog yourself either .
180-1(33)

Hi Troll, great idea be really good to know how long you've been using this wristband,is your game improving ? i guess your rhythm could be much smoother due to the adaption you have made. Big respect to you

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Troll idea of curing Dartitis Troll 11 1,543 03-14-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: DanC.Licks
  Youtube Troll AKA the GOD OF DARTS Getagrip 40 5,118 10-01-2017, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Getagrip