Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

9Five Gen3
Ok finally decided on a setup that works for me. Gonna use them for league tha starts Tues and we will see how the coating holds up and I post pics of the before and after.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Used:

Soft Tip - Target Rob Cross Soft Tip, Pro Grip Inbetween Shafts, Target Shape Flight, Tiga Hyper Point Tips
I love mine. I'm using the flights and stems that came on them.
Wow! Those look way better than original Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-09-2016, 04:43 AM)Cyanide Wrote: Wow! Those look way better than original Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We will see how good they look after two months of continuous use. But you were right though i have ready had some bounce outs on a hard floor and that coating is tough, barely any little mark at all
Darts Used:

Soft Tip - Target Rob Cross Soft Tip, Pro Grip Inbetween Shafts, Target Shape Flight, Tiga Hyper Point Tips
Sweet! L-Style shafts always look good!
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Looks good! good luck with them!
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Very neat looking set!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power 9Five Gen4 Soft-tips - my thoughts slayter 34 7,800 12-19-2017, 12:59 PM
Last Post: slayter