Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Dog Hand
Hi .I wanted to ask advice.I have problem with getting darts from Dog hand to Throw hand. I cant throw as fast I want ,I dont deliver dart to throwing hand the same each time. I have paresis in my dog hand so I cant deliver dart usual way . Any ideas .?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
First thing that crossed my mind was this lol

Stick your darts in it and grab them with your other hand Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Throw all 3 at once
(04-08-2016, 11:22 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: First thing that crossed my mind was this lol
[Image: https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5012/550...dc220f.jpg]

Stick your darts in it and grab them with your other hand Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Super Cool .Simple and easy .But more ideas are welcome
180-1(33)

Lad in the league only has one arm (great player BTW) and he puts his darts under his 'non arm' pit, point first and grabs them as he throws them - works a treat for him.
(04-09-2016, 12:04 AM)REBEL Wrote: Lad in the league only has one arm (great player BTW) and he puts his darts under his 'non arm' pit, point first and grabs them as he throws them - works a treat for him.
Good advice
180-1(33)

Magnet tool holder on your wrist.

https://www.parts-express.com/bes-wm396-...mpaign=pla
Belt holder for your darts. A buddy uses one and loves it. He has the same problem as you
I don't know if you can do this or not but I hold my darts by the point in my dog hand then reach down and grab them w/o moving the dog hand much, this allows me to find the spot I want to grip a little better.
(04-08-2016, 11:22 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: First thing that crossed my mind was this lol
[Image: https://farm6.static.flickr.com/5012/550...dc220f.jpg]

Reminds me of the guy in a league that is now defunct in my area that had a prosthetic arm from the elbow down and he drilled 3 holes in the top of the thing just below the wrist and stuck his darts in the holes to keep them in easy reach when he threw.  He got some funny stares until folks realized he only had 1 arm and the other was not real.