Harrows Darts.

5000th POST! TITAN REVIEW - Target Power 9Five Gen 3
Hello Nutz and welcome to a special Titan review! I finally get to join the 5K club and share a review of Phil Taylor's new darts. Its been a honor and a pleasure being apart of the forum and meeting all of you Nutz. Thank you everyone for increasing my love and knowledge of the game.

***The only thing this review won't have is Balance. I left the clips at home***

Received them yesterday with extra flights I ordered and the goody bag. Once I opened them the first thing I thought was 'wow they are a lot smaller than I thought and so are the flights. The grip is great though and with my grip they feel nice when holding them(Havnt thrown them yet. Wanted to do the review today at work and didnt want to damage the barrels for the pics). 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Weight:
All 3 barrels came out to being 17.21g

with a full original setup weight of 19.83g

DIMENSIONS:
Length:

Rear Width:

Width:
Rear Depth:

Front Depth:

Full Dimensions:

After that I put tungsten putty in them to get them to my desired weight of 21g.

End Results with Different Setups:

Extra Pics:
Flights-
9Five Gen 1(modified), Gen 2, and Gen 3

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

End Results:

IMO these darts are absolute beauties. The shape is different than most darts but feels great. I love pixel grip, its one of my favorite grips and with the silica coating it feels even better. They felt good at the weight they came in but feel a lot more comfortable in my hands now that they are 21g. Again, I have not thrown them yet so I don't know how they'll suit me but from looks and feel I definitely recommend these darts to any Nut out there.

The only thing I do not like about them is the lip at the end with the conversion point. They should be able to fit their own company's conversion points(Target Titanium Pro) without a lip and should be able to be completely flush with the barrel.

I hope you enjoyed this review. Ill post more pics later once Ive thrown them and give my updated thoughts on them then. 

-James
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
may all the doubles be with you

Sweeeet review Titan and well done on 5K posts! Special patch should be in the mail soon I suspect Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. +1 for sure!

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
thanks guys! I forgot about the 5K patch. now I'm even more excited! can't wait to put it on my board
TITAN
Nice review mate Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. congrats on the 5k n all Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats on the 5k posts and nice review! +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Looking forward to hear your thoughts after you've used them for a while.
Great work James! and nice review too, well done! +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Great review James, you should still buy my Dynasty's!
Great preview James, and Congrats of your 5,000!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great Review. Have +1.

It´s a shame that the Ti-Points don´t fit their Top of the Line Darts.
On the G2 it it like no Gap. I would call this a Fail.
Great review, and welcome to the 5000 club :cool1:
nice review and congrats on the 5000 post landmark +2 given (1 for each) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

thank you everyone! and thanks for the +2 Rodney Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
(04-08-2016, 05:49 PM)Rodney Wrote: nice review and congrats on the 5000 post landmark +2 given (1 for each)  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Same from me. Congrats!
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Great review and congratulations on the 5 large James +1 for you my friend
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TITAN REVIEWS - Monster Soldier No.5 18g Titan 19 8,101 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Dartsfan named BK
  Target RVB 95's 25g Review (of sorts) lovejoy 33 11,407 03-07-2018, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Papa w
  TITAN REVIEWS - Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3 21g Titan 37 16,730 11-07-2017, 08:29 PM
Last Post: HapBilko
  Target Phil Taylor Power Bolt 24g: The Right Weight? JordWareham501 5 2,138 04-14-2017, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Karldawg
  TITAN REVIEWS - Cosmo Dart Case (GREEN) Titan 17 6,140 10-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Last Post: kungfuron
  TITAN REVIEWS - Winmau Crisis 22g Titan 20 7,377 12-30-2015, 06:47 AM
Last Post: Chardotz
  TITAN REVIEWS - One80 Revenge 22g Titan 7 5,208 10-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Ben Davison
  TITAN MINI REVIEW - Flight Thickness 100 v 150 v 180 Titan 15 6,408 10-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Last Post: atas41
  TITAN REVIEWS - Voks Bomber 18g Soft Tip and Fulcrum Titan 7 3,626 10-02-2015, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Titan
  TITAN REVIEWS - Voks Warlord 21g EL-C Titan 2 2,108 09-21-2015, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Titan