Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Vision 360 and raised Oche mat.
Well I must say I really love my Target Vision 360 lighting. So good compared to my last setup. No shadows and never gets in my eyes when I collect my darts.

I also really like the raised Oche. The mat is a little on the "basis side" but the raised oche is spot on. Perfect for my basement as I can remove it if the kids are playing in the basement.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks good
Real nice setup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
See that's the problem being from UK, barely any houses have basements! Lol, my boards set up in my kitchen
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-06-2016, 07:33 PM)Walker Wrote: Real nice setup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
See that's the problem being from UK, barely any houses have basements! Lol, my boards set up in my kitchen

My problem is I have to order everything from the UK!
Looking great, still considering it, although the power outlet might be a problem :-)
Still worth it ordering from the UK, unless you like paying 3-4 times the price here in Canada lol
(04-06-2016, 07:38 PM)Gada Wrote: Looking great, still considering it, although the power outlet might be a problem :-)

That's why they make extension cords!

(04-06-2016, 07:37 PM)LoveTheDartsCDN Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 07:33 PM)Walker Wrote: Real nice setup Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My problem is I have to order everything from the UK!

Everything's got it's ups and downs right lol
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What was the cost on the oche?
Raised oche FTW!!!!

I clicked the second pic. Is that for online darts? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-06-2016, 07:38 PM)Gada Wrote: Looking great, still considering it, although the power outlet might be a problem :-)

Actually I am going to drill through the wall and attach the cord behind the wall with a switch. Just short term solution right now. I have way too much on the go to do it right at the moment. Also will be painting a stripe equal to the outside of the board edges to help line up the mat. Once it is done should look good. There is some wall damage as I let my 6 year old play when I am around and his accuracy is off by 2-4 feet sometimes.
(04-06-2016, 08:25 PM)LoveTheDartsCDN Wrote:

Actually I am going to drill through the wall and attach the cord behind the wall with a switch. Just short term solution right now. I have way too much on the go to do it right at the moment. Also will be painting a stripe equal to the outside of the board edges to help line up the mat. Once it is done should look good. There is some wall damage as I let my 6 year old play when I am around and his accuracy is off by 2-4 feet sometimes.

I have wall damage from letting my mate play, his accuracy is also off by 2-4 feet sometimes
...he's 24 years old
(04-06-2016, 07:43 PM)Lurker1 Wrote: What was the cost on the oche?

Cost was 62.49 pounds. Definitely costly but I like to put my foot up to it and now I will not go over. I also wanted something I could remove so worth it to me.

Also shipping was steep however there was the 360 light, Minmau surround, and other stuff so it was a large heavy package.

I look at it as a hobby that over time costs less each time I play. A new board once and a while and a dart habit that is controllable. The rest should last a very long time.
(04-06-2016, 08:29 PM)Walker Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 08:25 PM)LoveTheDartsCDN Wrote:

I have wall damage from letting my mate play, his accuracy is also off by 2-4 feet sometimes
...he's 24 years old

Thx for the laugh!
(04-06-2016, 07:47 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Raised oche FTW!!!!

I clicked the second pic. Is that for online darts? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

LOL,
this may be the WDA-Endorsed Edition?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo Ockeys R Us raised oche review Trainor180 26 1,879 12-31-2020, 03:57 PM
Last Post: justin-tutboard
  Replacement LED lights for Corona Vision Mickles 6 906 04-01-2019, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ChrisTheFish
  raised oche dimensions ? nightcrawler 1 931 02-03-2019, 01:23 PM
Last Post: mc1958
  Target Corona Vision LED Dart Board Light Gada 97 27,353 05-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Last Post: chris180