Harrows Darts.

A180 - Absolute nightmare
Exclamation 
So to start off - i have made orders at a180 before, and while on all of them there was no tracking provided, the orders came in a reasonable time and well packaged. Understandably a180 was my goto-shop, as it is i assume for many others on this forum. Up until last month where this started:

Basically i made a normal order for the items below, paid as usual, payment went through and i received the confirmation email below.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A few days later i decided to ask about a tracking code, since the value of the package would imply , one it will get one, after all it's not a pair of flights:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
No response to that up until the 28th of march (a week has passed since i ordered and paid the package) . So i decide to ask about a tracking number again and get this answer:

Obviously i didn't received any email, otherwise it would appear in this conversation. To clear the subject on it landing in SPAM : i am an IT-Advisor with around 15 years experience in the Field, i manage e-mail servers for living and my email accounts are set up in a way, that i receive multiple copies of each e-mail in multiple accounts. 

Regardless, as one can see - their system isn't automatically updated with current stock, otherwise i shouldn't have been able to make an order. As you can see i am offered an alternate item or wait (refund? - negative / compensation? - negative)

At this point i decide to phone them up and i agree to wait a bit, while waiting on an email with the offered replacement. Needless to say - i get none, despite being promised twice to get it during the day and i quote "within the hour". One set of the darts i ordered was meant as a present, luckily it was avaiable so i asked for it to be shipped extra, as at this point they still had no clue when the other items will be in stock.

So i pay extra 5,00, a180 wouldn't even bother to offer me a compensation for the extra shipping i had to pay...But thats not all, nooo...it continues.
Now a set of email, which as you can see were not even answered:

Until finally yesterday the 5th of April, so good half a month later i decided to call and ask for my money back ( that was never offered to me either ) To which i got an agreement to get my money refunded by the end of the day - to which up until this hour i have yet to receive any confirmation be it as an email or bank account / paypal statement. To sum it up, i paid double shipping , still miss my remaining money...

I could go on and mention what ridiculous excuses they tried to bring for what is 100% their fault - having many orders, Easter, bla bla...But i think the above should be enough of a warning for everyone who wants to deal with them.

Also A180 and Dartscorner is either the same company, or they use the same warehouses, since the second something is available on DC it becomes available at a180's website too. Maybe someone could confirm.

In short - A180 - NEVER AGAIN.

that certainly does not look too good. i used to use A180 but switched as sometimes it took a few days fro them to send stuff out. other stores i use send it same day, or next day at the latest. i hope you get this resolved quickly
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

DC and A180 are two different shops - the warehouse addresses may be the same but they don't share the same stock
Not good!
Hopefully it all gets sorted out for you soon, and valuable lesson learned for the future
This is upsetting for sure....

For me... the shop I hated the most seems to be turning things around... and the ones I used to love (Pure, A180) are really dropping the ball.

Consistency would be nice.

(04-06-2016, 03:42 PM)mc1958 Wrote: DC and A180 are two different shops - the warehouse addresses may be the same but they don't share the same stock

Pretty sure Scotty mentioned that A180 is daughter company of DC...Might be wrong though. However many times as soon as DC gets some item in stock its avaiable at a180 within the day...
That entire DC/A180 thing seems to be this big secret. I've asked Karl about it a few times. Never heard anything. Odd. And this entire post is a bit disturbing.

There's a bunch of newer shops opening that pride themselves on customer service. And if the older shops don't straighten up then they could quickly find themselves closing shop.
Sorry to hear this, but never had any problems with (Karlsdarts) A180.
(in what darts you want the storm points ?) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
may all the doubles be with you

(04-06-2016, 04:13 PM)Jugger Wrote: This is upsetting for sure....

For me... the shop I hated the most seems to be turning things around... and the ones I used to love (Pure, A180) are really dropping the ball.

Consistency would be nice.
I agree
(04-06-2016, 05:08 PM)Fred-180 Wrote: Sorry to hear this, but never had any problems with (Karlsdarts) A180.
(in what darts you want the storm points ?) Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Lowe's ? Bad move ?

I also didn't have any problems with a180 the past probably 10 orders, in fact i have written at least 2-3 positive reviews about them, as they were my goto shop. But hey this just goes to show how easy is to lose a client.
As the saying goes... you can have 100 great experiences and nobody hears about it. But one bad experience and the entire world must know. Just how it goes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry to hear this Gada.
I've often used A180 and got great (if a tad slow) service. They have a fine selection of products.
I dont like this shared warehouse thing. Hope they do not get taken over by DC.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(04-06-2016, 07:19 PM)Cyanide Wrote: As the saying goes... you can have 100 great experiences and nobody hears about it. But one bad experience and the entire world must know. Just how it goes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

This is not entirely true, i have given my fair share of praise to a180, it just goes to show how easy it is to loose a loyal customer when you threat them like trash. And what ticked me off the most, is that i never got offered any sort of compensation, even when i had to pay extra shipping for their mistake...

(06-02-2015, 11:04 AM)Gada Wrote: Absolutely brilliant service...Ordered multiple times, everything arrived extremely fast, great packaging, great prices...I live in Bulgaria, so there isnt many options around and after trying several other online services ( mostly in Germany - way too expensive too ) i think i found my store. 

Very pleased !

(08-31-2015, 01:48 PM)Gada Wrote: I have about 10 purchases at a180 the last 8 months, apart from the obviously good prices, the longest i had to wait for a delivery was 5 days. I live in Bulgaria, so that's pretty much opposite side of Europe. Very pleased and i can easy say they are my go to shop together with w-darts.com

(01-06-2016, 10:29 PM)Gada Wrote: Personally have only dealt with a180.co.uk and dartscorner.co.uk and was so happy with the overall service that didn't have to look further. Can't go wrong with any of those.

(12-02-2015, 10:18 PM)Gada Wrote: I must say on 10 or so orders, i always got my packages within the week from UK to Bulgaria. Never had any problems with the content either...
As it was told to me, a180 sold out its online shop to darts corner. a180 still owns and has a physical store front, but its web presence and everything now belongs to and is run by DC. Keeping it a second entity for obvious reasons as this. I personally would have combined both URL's and made a world dominant website. But thats me...
(04-06-2016, 07:19 PM)Cyanide Wrote: As the saying goes... you can have 100 great experiences and nobody hears about it. But one bad experience and the entire world must know. Just how it goes Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My version of that differs slightly you can do 999 good jobs & no one says a word but if you make one mistake the person involved has the most friends/relations & the biggest mouth in the area.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A180 Darts LTD Jay Murtagh 29 7,148 01-22-2020, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Stefano Fi
Information Experiences shopping at A180 Darts Fred-180 23 8,411 07-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Dorian
  A180 darts venom 0 1,194 04-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Last Post: venom