Harrows Darts.

International Postage Costs - Getting Cheaper
We've been looking at our international shipping costs and this will be on going for the next week or so.

We've initially looked at America and Canada with Europe, Australia and New Zealand to follow with these changes.

It is all based upon the weight and cost of the product.

Shipping now starts at £4.79, but don't forget you have your discount to knock off and VAT will be refund (Outside EU) after despatch (add a note in the comments box).

We hope this helps you all, but any queries drops us an e-mail or PM.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's great news! The only thing I disliked was the forced signed shipping. Hope you'll include Europe soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sounds good! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
That's good. It's been a deal breaker for me on a couple of occasions.
26's so far this year: I've already lost count. :-)

Good news for the customer (me). More bad news for American shops Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-05-2016, 08:51 PM)MadHouse Darts Wrote: We've been looking at our international shipping costs and this will be on going for the next week or so.

We've initially looked at America and Canada with Europe, Australia and New Zealand to follow with these changes.

It is all based upon the weight and cost of the product.

Shipping now starts at £4.79, but don't forget you have your discount to knock off and VAT will be refund (Outside EU) after despatch (add a note in the comments box).

I am still getting 12,99 to Bulgaria, shipping through DC and A180 via Royal Mail is around 5,00...A bit big of a difference

(04-06-2016, 04:18 PM)Gada Wrote: I am still getting 12,99 to Bulgaria, shipping through DC and A180 via Royal Mail is around 5,00...A bit big of a difference

with Europe, Australia and New Zealand to follow with these changes.

It's not available for Europe yet, they are working on it it seems. Had to read it twice to understand it aswell Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I hope you will change it soon.
(04-05-2016, 08:51 PM)MadHouse Darts Wrote: and VAT will be refund (Outside EU) after despatch (add a note in the comments box).

So do I have to add a note in my order, then once it's shipped I'll get the VAT refunded to my credit card, or does it work different?
Sorry, meant to also say that yes, your international shipping cost (for a dartboard) are the cheapest dearest I can find sent to Aus Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.