Target Darts.

It's Time...............#REVOLVER
#REVOLVER

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Woah is that a spiral grip? That's awesome Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very interesting
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
ooooooo Spiral grip going in opposite directions at the front and back it would seem!
how can you guys tell? i just see a shadowed out dart lol
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
i wish it was just normal ring grip instead of spiral ring. I would've bought it right away.

Good job nonetheless. I still like the look of them.
MVG Collection: 21g Masterdarts MVG Silver/Black Ring/Gold/Black & 23g Masterdarts MVG Black
Darts Collection: Click to view my darts gallery

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-06-2016, 04:48 AM)Titan Wrote: how can you guys tell? i just see a shadowed out dart lol

(04-06-2016, 04:53 AM)Mr.K Wrote: i wish it was just normal ring grip instead of spiral ring. I would've bought it right away.

Good job nonetheless. I still like the look of them.

Same here, I'm wondering what a spiral ring will bring that regular ring grip doesn't. I'd still like to try them though
i dont think it's gonna be that much different from a normal ring grip, they do look nice
Come on Showtime, are you serious or just kidding me?
You´re kidding, right?

If not, i´m in.  
Pretty close to my Voks Contest Entry.

Showtime killing it imo. Quality darts at am affordable price. WINS for everyone Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I agree - I've got 3 of the ranges and they are all great quality at a great price
(04-06-2016, 08:24 PM)Kev Wrote:
(04-06-2016, 04:48 AM)Titan Wrote: how can you guys tell? i just see a shadowed out dart lol

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/9X62gtp.jpg]

thank you Kev! +1 not a bad looking dart. I look forward to seeing the dimensions on these bad boys

[/url][url=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dartsnutz.net%2Fforum%2Fnewreply.php%3Ftid%3D19877%26replyto%3D296374&media=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9X62gtp.jpg&xm=h&xv=sa1.37.01&xuid=8QutBfETuSPt&description=]
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thats a nice looking dart right there.

Cheers
Tez

Darts currently used ....... Target Taylor 9five Gen3 26g with Harrows short Supergrip stems and punched Target Vision Flights.

Darts owned.......... Target Taylor 9five Gen2 quattro 26g, Harrows Fire 26g, Red Dragon Falcon GT 26g, XQmax MvG gold 25g, Winmau Steve Beaton 24g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Atomised grip) 23g, Winmau Andy Fordham (Onyx) 23g, Unicorn John Part (Silver Star) 23g, Winmau Wild Roses 22g.

Board used ......... Winmau Blade 5 DC
Very interesting darts, waiting for dimension and other next model t
Board : winmau blade 5
Curent darts sets  :
RD Martin Atkins 24g / Rd nylon stem / RD standard flight
Winmau Testament 24g / harrows speedline or alamo shaft / kite flight

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revolver Darts Great White North 8 2,146 08-28-2016, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Berlin180