Darts Buddy

Target Titanium Gen2 any love?
Any love for the Target Gen2 pinch grip style stems in titanium? Any strong dislikes for the Target system aluminum pinch grip tips that hold the flights? I am attracted to the idea of a premium stem that accepts traditional flights, I'm just not sold on the Cosmo or Stealth molded flights. I do hear good things about the L-style silent spin that take regular flights but they are still plastic with carbon/plastic tips. If only someone could make a titanium shaft that takes regular flights with titanium spinning tip on microscopic ceramic ball bearings for $19.99 a set...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
So, no love for these stems? Any particular hates?
i like them. I have the black titanium gen 2 shafts too. If I were to use a titanium shaft other than my cosmo titaniums I'd use these. Same if I were to use an aluminum shaft. I have a set of medium blue target pinch grip aluminum shafts and they are great
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Thanks for the input. They look high quality and strong. I see in another thread complaints that the aluminum tips get torn up jagged and can result in cut fingers. I guess I may have to break down and try the Cosmo that spin because I am having more and more tight groups with bounce outs deflected off the flights of my previous throws.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Target Titanium Shafts Jackal7 5 354 01-20-2021, 08:08 AM
Last Post: wzywg
  Target Titanium Gen 1 stems with Gen 2 tops? TheEngineer 11 1,543 03-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: blacko
  Target Taylor Power Shaft Titanium Getagrip 23 9,788 06-30-2015, 10:43 PM
Last Post: BigE