Target Darts.

Mensur Suljovic - The best 9 Darter ever??!!
Mensur Suljovic has hit a 9darter today - 170/170/161! 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfINGSiW8AITu2D.jpg:large

It's a shame theres no video of the league match between Suljovic and Roxy James Rodriguez, it would of been great to see such an unusual 9 dart finish

Typical Suljovic unorthodox but genius  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
He's the biggest example of throwing your natural throw no matter how unusual and awkward it looks lol. Well done to the bloke
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
He lost the game 6-3 as well
Truly a law unto himself, I wonder how long it took? LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Well thats odd. Shame there isn't a video Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts is a game of numbers. If you bring 501 down to 0 with 9 darts you made it. No matter how your throwing style looks like or what way your darts went. The other way round: If this simple math is true than there is no nine darter superior to another - may it be a rather usual or an admittedly rather odd one ;-)
If it was televised it'd rank as the best ever probably. A switch in each of the first two throws and two in the last. A classic 9 darter though.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(04-03-2016, 06:47 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Truly a law unto himself, I wonder how long it took? LOL

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I'd say it was the longest 9 darter ever anyway .
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

It's cool, and almost a perfect nine darter (T20 T19 Bull x3)
(04-03-2016, 07:49 PM)jc14 Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 06:47 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Truly a law unto himself, I wonder how long it took? LOL

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I'd say it was the longest 9 darter ever anyway .

Is made by Justin Pipe
180-1(33)

I love this guy. Marches to a different drummer and gets the job done. Way to go MensurGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Target Raymond Van Barneveld 9Zero 26gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 2 25gr
Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld Phase 5a 24gr Natural
Unicorn Phase 3 24gr
Unicorn Keegan Brown 22g

Winmau Blade 5

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mensur suljovic throw DartsMadRyan 14 1,373 03-12-2019, 04:18 PM
Last Post: DartsMadRyan
  Suljovic walk on Ed180 12 987 02-20-2019, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Poidisb