Shot Darts

Jennifer Mounts Wins@Dartslive Open 2016 & says 'HI!' from Singapore!!!
It was a massive three days of tournaments, with 10 countries participating at the luxurious holiday resort island of Sentosa, Amara Sanctuary Resort. A few photos are below. 

Besides some of the top Japanese players participating within an entire section of four banquet halls, I met Darts Nutz very own Jennifer Mounts! She graciously said Hi to DNF before needing to rush off!

Jennifer Mounts: https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...fer+mounts

Thanks Jennifer, and Congratulations on your Win!
 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Facade of the very nice event location. Within the glass building is where the tournaments took place. 
(Amara Sanctuary Sentosa Resort):

Shots from Dartslive Singapore:

CHEERS!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
very nice
looks like she is going places Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. and starting to make a name for herself Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
thanks for sharing
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

Awesome! I dont know her personally, but i know shes from my area. Pretty cool!

Cant wait for the Super League fiesta and US open in Las Vegas next month. Ive been playin less than a year, so outside local tournaments and a local league it'll be the first big event I will attend.

Thanks for sharing Ancient!
EDSON on 
 +Granboard 
 +DartsLive2
 +Vdarts
 +G3
My dart reviews, experiences, videos: 
https://www.facebook.com/KrakenDarts/
https://krakendarts.wordpress.com
My dart live streams and videos: 360 Dart Stream
(04-03-2016, 05:41 PM)Djreson Wrote: Awesome!  I dont know her personally, but i know shes from my area.  Pretty cool!

Cant wait for the Super League fiesta and US open in Las Vegas next month.  Ive been playin less than a year, so outside local tournaments and a local league it'll be the first big event I will attend.

It will be exciting Djreson!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Very nice, congratulations!
Way cool....all the way around....great to see this!
Congrats Jen! Hurry and get your own signature dart! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
She is doing well,,,, great to see this coming from America,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Congrats Jen!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
Gratz .Grip give her your old dog .As sponsorship payment to continue representing Nutz.
180-1(33)

Well done Jen that's awesome! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(04-03-2016, 05:41 PM)Djreson Wrote: Awesome!  I dont know her personally, but i know shes from my area.  Pretty cool!

Cant wait for the Super League fiesta and US open in Las Vegas next month.  Ive been playin less than a year, so outside local tournaments and a local league it'll be the first big event I will attend.

I'll see you in vegas buddy! Come say hi to me!
~promote darts - play darts~
(04-04-2016, 04:19 AM)Titan Wrote: Congrats Jen! Hurry and get your own signature dart! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's coming out soon! I'm doing the graphic art for it now. It's hush hush though but I'm keeping my promise buddy!

Can you believe it's actually happening? lol
~promote darts - play darts~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dartslive Open Vegas 2017 - Looking for Team METRONOME 0 558 05-04-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: METRONOME
  Dartslive, The World 2016 - Stage 4 habanerojooz 2 1,032 09-11-2016, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  GRAN BOARD REVIEW by Jen Mounts jcmounts 25 8,848 07-20-2016, 03:01 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  Jennifer Mounts - Comparing Singapore and US Darts Ancient Darter 3 1,562 04-17-2016, 10:28 AM
Last Post: jcmounts
  Photos from Dartslive Open Singapore Super League Championships 2016 Ancient Darter 7 1,460 04-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Dartslive The World 2016 mc1958 13 2,559 03-26-2016, 03:56 PM
Last Post: nnj