Darts Buddy

Show us your Personal Flights Design
I'm not sure if these thread is posted somehwere before, but if you have a personal flight design that you use post them here... and please let us know who printed them, might be an idea for someone....

here's mine...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Nice design.

I use normal retail flights now but when I got some custom ones made up I got them done by Red Dragon - I won't post a pic due to them having a naughty word on them lol
(04-03-2016, 03:33 PM)mc1958 Wrote: Nice design.

I use normal retail flights now but when I got some custom ones made up I got them done by Red Dragon - I won't post a pic due to them having a naughty word on them lol

red dragon is a good choice but are there are any more companies who can print unlimited design?

Naughty words are the best words Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
But in all seriousness I just use the matt coloured harrows marathon because I'm boring like that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-03-2016, 03:35 PM)M4rck3 Wrote:

red dragon is a good choice but are there are any more companies who can print unlimited design?

Loads of places do personalised flights, but I think Red Dragon may be the only one that prints on all 4 sides - most of them seem to only print on 2 sides
Nice flights. Reminds me to order mine...
great design! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

great design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(04-03-2016, 03:31 PM)M4rck3 Wrote: I'm not sure if these thread is posted somehwere before, but if you have a personal flight design that you use post them here... and please let us know who printed them, might be an idea for someone....

here's mine...

[Image: https://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab22...8kg1qq.png]
and he didn't say who printed them , Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
you count 180's
i'm counting money
     :usa:

(04-04-2016, 10:27 AM)Shotgun Wrote: Nice flights. Reminds me to order mine...

thanks.
(04-04-2016, 04:34 PM)181-3dartout Wrote:
(04-03-2016, 03:31 PM)M4rck3 Wrote: I'm not sure if these thread is posted somehwere before, but if you have a personal flight design that you use post them here... and please let us know who printed them, might be an idea for someone....

here's mine...

[Image: https://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab22...8kg1qq.png]
and he didn't say who printed them , Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

apologies, they are on order at red dragon...thanks.
(04-04-2016, 03:51 PM)Getagrip Wrote: great design! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

thanks a lot...
(04-04-2016, 04:30 PM)Titan Wrote: great design Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

thanks.
I had this done at Red Dragon.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." />
I had these made by RD a while back just for fun

Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Personal Best Cricket Round (soft tip) cgolf 8 694 01-25-2019, 08:02 PM
Last Post: theblindPew
  Show off battered flights. Mac-attack99 13 1,691 04-15-2018, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Jefferz
  Personal darts hero Dusty9 22 3,507 07-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Jacob Schaeffer
  The best walk on songs/personal favourite walk ons! Aaronnewport97 20 4,092 03-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Mindyereyes