Harrows Darts.

question are ther any new dart boards due to be released this year
I have a fairly new board which is the eclipse pro but its wearing really fast only had it 4 weeks but keep turning it to try and spread the wear and tear i wont be buying one of these again that's for sure fed up of wiping the glue off my darts and that dam bulls eye Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. so will be going to spend the extra next time around on a better board, maybe a dual or bulls that kind of board, but i have tried to ask the question on google regarding new boards!! but nothing seams to be mentioned so i thought id ask the ones who do know, maybe? as i would wait would hate to buy one in a few months then boom!!! and new model gets released...... :dodgy:
18g penetrators, l-style silent spinning 30mm, punched kite flights, trident 180's,
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
26g striker's ( I think? over 10 years old),
16g feather lites,
bulls advantage 3 with custom rota lock  Target Carrera C4+ suround, + chalkie scorer, + 4x5w cw smd led 720lumin (bring yr sunglasses) lighting.
That was my only issue with the Unicorn. The glue. Got all over everything. Points, fingertips, barrels.

But as a simple rule, you should be rotating any board quite often. A couple times per week minimum. That is, if you want a board to last.
Just bite the bullet and buy a new one when you need it, nothing spoils my enjoyment more than looking at a board I'm not happy with ( apart from throwing like muppet ).
Plenty of reviews and opinions on boards on the Forum,
Did I mention I have a new Gladiator 2 and its great LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(03-30-2016, 09:37 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Just bite the bullet and buy a new one when you need it, nothing spoils my enjoyment more than looking at a board I'm not happy with ( apart from throwing like muppet ).

yes seen the review on the g2 is it a good board? i mean its cheap compared to some others!! i fancied the dual core for its looks but i think it may be to soft for me all my darts hit the backing wood so this may be a option
18g penetrators, l-style silent spinning 30mm, punched kite flights, trident 180's,
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
16g feather lites,
bulls advantage 3 with custom rota lock  Target Carrera C4+ suround, + chalkie scorer, + 4x5w cw smd led 720lumin (bring yr sunglasses) lighting.
(03-30-2016, 09:53 PM)John holmes Wrote:
(03-30-2016, 09:37 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: Just bite the bullet and buy a new one when you need it, nothing spoils my enjoyment more than looking at a board I'm not happy with ( apart from throwing like muppet ).

yes seen the review on the g2 is it a good board? i mean its cheap compared to some others!! i fancied the dual core for its looks but i think it may be to soft for me all my darts hit the backing wood so this may be a option

The G2 is for winners. Although the G3 SHOULD be out soon.....
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I prefer a firmer board personally, I get fewer bounce outs with the G2 maybe because my darts land flat, love the sharp colours without any marbling in the segments and it has an awesome spider. For the price it is excellent value.
The B4DC is much softer, the Blade 4 is also an excellent board as are the Nodor and Target Pro Tour but for me it's a no brainer.
Still waiting for the G3 release though
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

(03-30-2016, 10:08 PM)ChrisTheFish Wrote: I prefer a firmer board personally, I get fewer bounce outs with the G2 maybe because my darts land flat, love the sharp colours without any marbling in the segments and it has an awesome spider. For the price it is excellent value.
The B4DC is much softer, the Blade 4 is also an excellent board as are the Nodor and Target Pro Tour but for me it's a no brainer.
Still waiting for the G3 release though

Im still waiting on the G3 aswell. Love the G2 and got a B4DC at the minute... Hoping my next board will be a G3, if not it'll definitely be another G2
The gladiator it will be then me thinks.. so any news on the g3 will it be in production this year?
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
16g feather lites,

Have you got a new Gladiator 2?  Blimey you kept that quiet lol.  How's it holding up? My board has still got loads of life left in it but I'm thinking of getting a new one - love brand new boards straight out of the box lol.

As to the question, I'm sure someone posted the link on here somewhere but there's a shop in Ireland that has already made a page up for an Eclipse 2 (can't remember if it was the Pro or HD version though). That page mentioned coming in April.
Slightly off topic, but one thing that annoys me is that almost all dartboards are made with a design that has a top and bottom, say the Blade 4, it has Winmau at the top Blade Four at the bottom and the BDO logos at the side. Fine for TV where it's used once but for home/club use why not have it say Winmau Blade Four at 12, 6, 3 and 9 o'clock so when you give it a quarter turn it's always the right way up. I know Harrows sort of do this on one of their boards. The only thing I can think is that they know a lot of people will just put the thing up the right way then never turn it because it looks wrong so buy a fresh board before they need to.
I never think about the logos lol - if they bother you though then try painting them all out with black paint
Maybe Dartsnutz stickers.
i was a massive fan of the blade 4 DC until i got the G2. its a stunning board and i definitely get way less bounce outs than i got from the DC. i have the Rotafix bracket too which is superb. it allows for easy rotation and cuts out almost all of the vibration.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Archers Vice Grip Medium
Flights: RD Standard 

Does the g2 have a clean face ie lots of veins showing? This is one of the reasons why I like the look of the dual core !!
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
16g feather lites,

Here is a G2, is this what you are looking for?
Current Board 
Darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dart Boards in the movies and Television The G 101 17,533 02-19-2021, 10:53 PM
Last Post: nixer55
  Disposing/recycling old dart boards Bones 16 2,717 12-30-2020, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jt4527
  How much has modern dart boards improved the game? Getagrip 26 6,627 08-01-2019, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Cat
  Physics question - Weight of dart effects? JannerinCardiff 17 2,267 06-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post: T4cTiCs
  Leaving on a jet plane... Away from my dart boards Djjuicegallatin 6 435 03-24-2019, 03:35 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  The Dart God returns and a question. Baloos 14 989 11-10-2018, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Baloos
  Dart Shirt Question Adams 24 2,344 03-24-2018, 03:44 AM
Last Post: LethalEagle
  Dart Modification question tonywalsh00 2 702 03-22-2018, 03:07 PM
Last Post: tonywalsh00
  Question- You have a one dart out *Saber* 21 2,347 12-23-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: F4tboy
  Long boards and close boards James 180 3 778 05-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Akats