Shot Darts

Does this define way I should throw
Hi Troll here. My question is this. I cant decide which throw style to use (I have plenty of ways to throw).But there is only one throw using which I can hit 180.
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Which style do you consistently hit doubles in? As Bobby George says: "Trebles for show, doubles for dough."
Throw the most natural, comfortable way and the consistency will soon come
Try the Ninja technique!
(03-31-2016, 12:37 AM)majeek Wrote: Try the Ninja technique!

Hide in a tree and thow when nobody is looking?
I agree that if you throw like a Troll then you will know that the best way to toss a dart is when you hit the mark you want.
Throw darts vertical as hard as possible then pray very hard, try it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Go with what Walker said. Go with whatever way feels most comfortable and natural.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Go with what works and just perfect it. There is no right or wrong way to throw.
Match Darts: Target Carrera C3 25g
Shafts: L-style carbon locked
Flights: L-style champagne shape C3 dimple

High in: 160 Matchplay / High out: 170 Matchplay