Shot Darts

Soft tip
Hi I'm new to soft tip darts so I've ordered a grandboard 2 I no its blue tooth but want no if u can wire it to astandard tv can anyone help me
Hello and welcome aboard, someone will answer you eventually on that one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-28-2016, 12:38 PM)Bigszy68 Wrote: Hi I'm new to soft tip darts so I've ordered a grandboard 2 I no its blue tooth but want no if u can wire it to astandard tv can anyone help me

Fist I do not own a Bluetooth dart board ,,, but I will someday,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I am pretty sure that you will need a android phone or tablet that has bluetooth,,,,,that phone or tablet will need to have a video port ,,,,a video output,,,,,, most of today's tablets,,, laptops and many phones have a port called a mini HDMI ,, if you tablet has that then all yo need is a mini HDMI cable to a full size HDMI cable ,, and plug into a modern lcd tv using the HDMI port,,,,,good luck,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Not sure if it's possible.
As an alternative to what 0ldjoblo said, a chromecast could be ideal for you (if you have an android phone). Just press a button and your phone screen is projected at a tv or monitor.
(03-28-2016, 03:49 PM)joeriw96 Wrote: Not sure if it's possible.
As an alternative to what 0ldjoblo said, a chromecast could be ideal for you (if you have an android phone). Just press a button and your phone screen is projected at a tv or monitor.

Yes that is another great option,,,, as many of the android devices I have have the "cast screen" option,,,, it works great with my Amazon Fire Stick,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Works very easy. As been said, most phones and better quality tablets have the ability to output video through the mini port. Simply get a HDMI cable (check with your phone/tablet for compatibility) and plug into your TV. It's an excellent option as even on a 10" Ipad, it's hard to see Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.