Darts Buddy

Target Lewis Gen3 long term use
I wonder if the grip of the Lewis G3 darts wears out after a longer time period of throwing them. I got a set myselfe but I dont throw them very often, so the micro grip is still fine. Would be nice if someone, who throws these darts everyday, could post a picture of them.
I ve been only using them sense Xmas I'll post pitc tomroGuests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Since the Gen 3 Lewis darts have the nano grip that is also implemented in the Bunting Gen 1 darts, it would be nice to see a used Bunting Gen 1 dart for comparison.

Bunting Gen 1 darts have been available for a longer time and it 's more probable to find someone who has used them a lot
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."
SB Gen 1s are my current dart of choice.  I've had my current set for about 2 years and I probably play on average 2 hours a week with these ones which isn't loads but the grip has held up pretty well.  Mostly just damage is from other barrels hitting them on the rare occasion I manage to group them together...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Darts:
   Bunting Gen 2 - 23g.
Stems:  Pro-Grip Short.
Flights:  Standard, variable designs.
Nice pics,,,,+1,,,,,,)
Great pics acid_arrow! 2 years times 2 hours a week is a long time even if your groupings aren't perfect.

So it seems that the nano grip holds up pretty well.
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."
Thanks, for the pics. They almost look like fresh out of the box. I had the Buntings for a while and they looked worse, especially at the front.

Would be nice if someone who plays daily could post pictures.