Darts Buddy

Limited choice! !! UPDATE
Smile 
Hi all I have been looking to get a set of 18g steel tip darts but there are not many to choose from I don't really want to go down the soft tip road, I have looked at all the main uk dart shops and it's very poor does anyone know of any other places where I could try... 
Done a Google search already checked 
Darts corner 
A180
Etc....
Surely there must be more in the world ??
18g penetrators, l-style silent spinning 30mm, punched kite flights, trident 180's,
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
26g striker's ( I think? over 10 years old),
16g feather lites,
bulls advantage 3 with custom rota lock  Target Carrera C4+ suround, + chalkie scorer, + 4x5w cw smd led 720lumin (bring yr sunglasses) lighting.
Very limited choices Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

But of all the 18g darts out there these are the best I've ever seen and used. https://www.puredarts.co.uk/multi-ring-d...-ring.html

They look like crap in that pic but here's a better pic.
Why not go for a set of soft tips with steel conversion points?

Or if you want some strange looking darts what about these - the shop also sells some other light darts as well

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18g-TUNGSTEN-...9#shpCntId

Personally if I was looking at 18g I'd think about the Harrows Pinz or Cosmo Darren Webster as I like the look of both those, although I think the Pinz are being phased out and they don't take normal stems either.
If you dont mind spending a little extra, you should check out the Monster Blackout 21g (18.5g barrels I believe.) Monster makes great quality darts and i dont know what it is about them but when using a set of Monsters it gives me confidence Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
There just aren't that many lightweight darts. I only throw under 18g now myself and my favorite option is a set of soft tips and some target titanium conversion points. Works great.
Yes ..i even had my 25g harrows steel tip converted/modified to 17g soft tip..i just use conversion points if i will use them on bristle board..
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
I went with 18.4g customs.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Why not go the soft tip route ,,, I mean you get way more choices in the 18- 20 gram route ,,, and way more custom setup for your throw with tips that weigh anywhere from .4 grams on up to very lightweight shafts and flights ,, I have a set of soft tips that weigh in at 25 grams ,,, Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I play with a soft tip darts and Target titanium conversion points. I used to have a hang up about playing all the time with a soft tip dart. I'm a hard core steel tip player. But screw it, I simply play better with a soft tip dart and a Target conversion point. So now I roll with it. Worth a look
To be honest ,, I have yet to find a steel tip dart I am comfortable throwing ,,, I always revert back to my soft tips with conversion points,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
A lot of the Japanese darts are lighter if you have a look at what w-darts has
Ok what do a standard set of points weigh aprox? I know there's different types I would look for a standard length steel tip... so would need to know which barrel weight to pick to compensate 

To paint a picture I throw 16g generic straight ring barrels 43.10mm x 5.70mm with 30mm aluminium spinning stem and a dxm flight and I find them a bit in the light side so looking to move up to 18/19 gram still looking for a slim medium length ( hate long or fat darts ) also I find the barrel is to smooth so grip needs to be better thanks
18g penetrators, l-style silent spinning 30mm, punched kite flights, trident 180's,
22g screaming eagle's, 
21g razors, 
21g amberjack, 
23g viking raiders,
26g striker's ( I think? over 10 years old),
16g feather lites,
bulls advantage 3 with custom rota lock  Target Carrera C4+ suround, + chalkie scorer, + 4x5w cw smd led 720lumin (bring yr sunglasses) lighting.