Target Darts.

My first review Shot! Nasir bomba 21gr
Shot! Datrts Nasir Bomba 80% tungsten soft tip
I have this darts for a while but i never used them, because i'm playing with 25g steel tip, since one month ago when i had to travell by airoplane and i took them wiith me cause they could pass the security. Since then... I loved them. Also there is no-one of my teamates who throw them and didn't love them too.
Now to the review. 

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The darts come with one set of medium red laro shafts and one set of short white. A set of punched red flights and two sets of lippoints (one red one white).

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The design: Brilliant!!! They are not only very good looking, they also have an amazing grip. The lines are very detailed. Also when it comes to their grip there is a good surprise.

As long as the barrels are center weighted i find out that you can choose between the two grips depenting to where you will screw the point. The options are microgrip or a compination of rings and pixels.

They weight 21grams the barrel only. I added to them a conversion point so the total weight is about 22grams.
Actually the barrels weights are: 20.99gr, 20.95gr and 21.03gr. So they are pretty close with max difference 0.08gr

Dimensions
: 51.55mm lenght and 6.88mm diameter.

They are perfectly balanced and they fly brilliantly.

Also they are the reason of me thinking to go down to 22grams Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Summary
Design 9/10
Grip 10/10
Overall 10/10
Well done again Shot!

[/url]
[url=https://www.shotdarts.com/darts/players-darts/nasir-bomba.html]https://www.shotdarts.com/darts/players-darts/nasir-bomba.html
Also something about those lippoints. They are very very strong. While i was trying to hit a double 6, i threw the dart outside of the board and the lippoint stuck in the wood!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great review John! +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Looks like a very nice dart too.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-26-2016, 10:08 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Great review John!  +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you very much Darren. Honestly perfectly made dart
(03-26-2016, 10:14 AM)copigme Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 10:08 AM)Getagrip Wrote: Great review John!  +1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you very much Darren. Honestly perfectly made dart

Shot make excellent darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

+1 from me too.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

(03-26-2016, 10:41 AM)jc14 Wrote: +1 from me too.

thank you too jc14 i'll try to write a review for each of my darts
great review +1

Member previously known as Daveheald

(03-27-2016, 07:55 AM)Rodney Wrote: great review +1

Thank you very much Rodney
great review, keep them coming, i know you have lots of darts to write about Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ignore the "how you are doing it" in favor of "where you are sending it."
(03-27-2016, 04:24 PM)Balin Wrote: great review, keep them coming, i know you have lots of darts to write about Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thank you Balin, I just started. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review.
(03-28-2016, 02:42 PM)JohnL. Wrote: Great review.

thank you john. more to come i hope
Nice review..made me want to own a set too.. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
(03-29-2016, 07:33 AM)nivla Wrote: Nice review..made me want to own a set too.. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

If i had a second send i could sell it to you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really nice darts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot Zen Jutsu Darts Review Includes Rare 180 By Me Getagrip 1 55 7 hours ago
Last Post: mc1958
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 32 5,807 7 hours ago
  Shot Darts Zen Tanto Darts Review Getagrip 4 197 04-21-2021, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot Warrior Tipu 23g darts review Getagrip 9 2,409 12-23-2020, 11:08 AM
  Shot Darts Kyle Anderson Battler Darts Review Getagrip 6 391 11-24-2020, 06:52 PM
  Shot Kyle Anderson The Original O.G Darts Review Getagrip 15 573 11-16-2020, 02:29 PM
  Shot Kyle Anderson Desert Boomer Darts Review Getagrip 1 194 11-11-2020, 08:22 PM
  Loxley Nasir Darts Review Getagrip 9 406 11-06-2020, 12:30 PM
  Shot Tribal Weapon Koa Darts Review Getagrip 7 498 09-23-2020, 01:58 PM
  Shot Warrior Kapene Darts Review Getagrip 12 738 09-19-2020, 03:33 PM