Darts Buddy

The Best Darts I've Ever Used - Barney Phase 2A
It's been a while since I've used these and by god I've missed them. Almost like coming home from a long tour! Gave them a bit of a clean and fitted 26mm gold storms. The best darts I've ever used.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
gorgeous darts. I have a set just in chase I ever move back up to 25g Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. hehe
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Love mine to but I'm throwing 20g now so I just give them a quick cuddle from time to time now.

Those look great all cleaned up
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Couldn't agree more. Been my match darts for over a year now. Mine look identical with the 26mm storms on them
Oh I wish you had not posted them, now I want to try my set again, but I don't know if I still have them or if they went in a forum comp lol, guess I am going to have to look now.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-25-2016, 08:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Oh I wish you had not posted them, now I want to try my set again, but I don't know if I still have them or if they went in a forum comp lol, guess I am going to have to look now.

Do you have a shipping container full of sets somewhere?
(03-25-2016, 08:27 PM)Serial 7hriller Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 08:20 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Oh I wish you had not posted them, now I want to try my set again, but I don't know if I still have them or if they went in a forum comp lol, guess I am going to have to look now.

Do you have a shipping container full of sets somewhere?

LOL no its more like when toddlers leave their toys all over the house, they are everywhere Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

any problems with consistent grip placement on a barrel like that?
(03-25-2016, 08:43 PM)skinnygav Wrote: any problems with consistent grip placement on a barrel like that?

Like most barrels with aggressive grips, there is at first but after prolonged usage I found it wasn't and issue too much. My 3rd finger rests on the grooved part of the stem so I know where to put my thumb because I can feel if it's too far or too close.
These are really nice darts. I recently pulled my phase 4's off the shelf and I think they have a similar grip which is very easy to feel comfortable with.
I've been using 23g so these at 25g feel much heftier but still rock solid. Really like those points you have in them as well
I sold mine.
Now that's a mistake.
I did to but quickly bought a new set, they are great arrows.
As did I and I regret it, Best darts I had. The feeling of the grip is awesome
Simply beautiful darts but a bit too heavy for me so I settled for the Phase 1 Barneys Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Wish that they would have made the Phase 2A's in other weights too.
Cracking looking darts! Love the contrast between the gold and silver!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Barney Darts Comparison Thread lovejoy 25 3,841 03-15-2018, 11:50 AM
Last Post: theblindPew
  barney phase 2a w/ 30mm storms..my kinda review Spartan 26 6,887 02-02-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: *Saber*
  Barney darts volla 8 28,001 06-29-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Bounce Out
  Barney Phase 2a Walker 35 4,086 01-12-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Walker