Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Power95 G3
Just saw these photos and specs on the latest Power95 G3 darts which have not been featured yet on Targer's website or FB. Apparently there are two versions for double-threaded 2Ba darts!

Cheers!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah they did this with the other 9Fives, had the Asia variant too.

I'm wondering where my 16g softip (13.8?) gram barrel version is, could have sworn Target announced 16g and 18g softips. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
They did. We may have had some influence over that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We suggested 18 & 20g weights. As we are their biggest US customer and move the most soft tip darts for them, they decided to change the weights.
those 2nd ones look nice but I prefer the 1st version. Ill be ordering the 20g set of the 1st one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
This was a day ago when i saw them I think. Checked the FB and only saw the steels. The soft were only featured beside the steels 9 hrs ago. Still don't see the soft in the website.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nonetheless, so the new weights are now 18g and 20g barrels alone Scotty?

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have found it impossible to give away £65 of my money for a set of the soft tips. :s
i contacted A180 about why the soft tip isn't on their site. They said they dont have a good enough pic to post the soft tip version yet but are expecting a shipment around the same time as the steel
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(03-21-2016, 09:55 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: They did. We may have had some influence over that Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

We suggested 18 & 20g weights. As we are their biggest US customer and move the most soft tip darts for them, they decided to change the weights.

Dangit I wanted my 16g version. Raaaagh. Angry Jo$h. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I guess it made the most business sense though. Guess I'll just have to get customs done now. I'll show Target 16g softips can work. You watching me Plummer? I'll show you. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
haha I know a180 has a lathe. Easy to drop some weight out of 18g model.
(03-21-2016, 10:22 PM)Ancient Darter Wrote: This was a day ago when i saw them I think. Checked the FB and only saw the steels. The soft were only featured beside the steels 9 hrs ago. Still don't see the soft in the website.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Nonetheless, so the new weights are now 18g and 20g barrels alone Scotty?

[Image: https://clprodn.smugmug.com/SmugPreview/...rfJJ-M.jpg]

Yes 18 & 20 now. So 16 and 18g barrel only (roughly). 

If anyone wants 16g, I will take weight out on these at no charge. Just these darts. But you have to buy them from us. Will likely be higher than UK shops, but that's really out of our control. I may not be able to sell these for any lower, but I can offer some services for free to make up the difference Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Scott
(03-21-2016, 10:38 PM)Scotty Burnett Wrote: Yes 18 & 20 now. So 16 and 18g barrel only (roughly). 

If anyone wants 16g, I will take weight out on these at no charge. Just these darts. But you have to buy them from us. Will likely be higher than UK shops, but that's really out of our control. I may not be able to sell these for any lower, but I can offer some services for free to make up the difference Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Scott

That's very generous of you Scotty!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Aye, I could easily work with a 16-16.5g barrel. Looks like I have to try and sell some of my Japanese barrels. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I know some manufacturers we can not compete on pricing. Either because of MAP, or we are not willing to abuse our Wholesale accounts by selling at 15% over cost. It was never my intention to convert most of the Nutz and get them buying from us. Hopefully just change your opinion of us as a company and realize a lot of these pricing issues people got so up in arms about were either out of our control, or done to protect our Wholesale accounts. Not to be malicious or gouge people. So when I can offer free labor or kick in some freebies to my Nutz buddies, I am only too happy to do it Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
BTW Confirmed Japanese version will be coming. Will not be ready for the initial release date, but will be available. I have no intel if the above pic is the actual design or an artists rendering.

Also confirmed bumped up date is NOT a joke Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Our order is already on the way to us and will likely get to us by Friday. So we are looking great for a 4/1 release.
Do the Japanese Version come with a 4ba (acute) tip, or with normal 2ba barrels?
Here's Garry Plummer's personal set...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)