Harrows Darts.

Taylor vs. Gerwin 17/03/2016
Anyone else see it?  I was screaming at the tele. by the time that d13 went in!

Darts:
   Bunting Gen 2 - 23g.
Stems:  Pro-Grip Short.
Flights:  Standard, variable designs.
For me i think this is a BIG thing for Taylor.

Okay i know its only best of 12 legs and the Prem League.......HOWEVEr in tecent years its been Taylor going ahead then faltering or losing outright!

At 5-1 down youd take MVG everyday of the week. That he came back and levelled it will have put doubts in MVG mind and bolstered Taylor ten fold.

Hes happy with his darts and you could see post match interview that the old ego & confidence is coming back.

I think Taylor is going to do real damage this year.

It does make me think one thing tho:

WHY THE F**K DIDNT TARGET DO HIM A SILICA VERSION OF THE DARTS WHEN HE JOINED??

It seemed so.obvious??

TAYLOR FINISHED???? Nah hes still no 2 in the world behind MVG! And if he starts hurting MVG at Majors.... hey its Taylor!!!!
Darts: 25g phase 1 Barney copy (Darts Clearance) 
Stems: DC short
Flights: std 75mc
Board: Winmau Blade 5. 

Best 100 at 20 score: 115 (17/10/18)
Current ave: 95

Please follow my blog:

Blog: https://mydartinglife.blogspot.com

Twitter: lukestacey@mydartinglife

A real scrap, really enjoyed the match, good interview with a few laughs from both players  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Started Playing Darts Again Jan 2016

Board - Winmau Blade 4
Darts - 21g Target Phil Taylor power 80 

Highest Check Out - 115.......02/02/2017
Maximum count : 1
Phil got lucky there
Was a very nice game to watch, hope they will be meeting eachother again sometime soon.
A match filled with drama, Phil should have won the first leg, MVG hit a 170 out after Phil hit a ton plus be left waiting on a double. Then consequtive finishes of 84, 121, 76 then 81 on the bull in the last with MVG on a double to save a draw.
Seemed like a fair result over all to me. Its the rest of the field that should be concerned as I think Phil and MVG are set to take it to another level altogether by pushing each other to find another gear
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Voks Tornado points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Taylor looked so pi$$ed off when he lost the third leg I was like "that's it, he's done!".  But the way he just concentrated on his game and hit his trebles and out shots showed his experience for me.  Even when he was coming back he looked like he lost it occasionally, chucking the dart in the (I think?) penultimate set and hung the head-down when he hit 60, but really it was MVG who "lost" this game and I think it meant a huge amount to Taylor.

I thought the post-match interview was a bit uncomfortable, Taylor didn't let MVG get a word in edgeways at the end!

By the by - quote from the Mrs:  "But Taylor's darts seem so much bigger, it's not fair!" - Aye love, don't worry, just look at the scores!

EDIT - sorry I meant the third leg that Taylor lost when on the verge of winning...

Darts:
   Bunting Gen 2 - 23g.
Stems:  Pro-Grip Short.
Flights:  Standard, variable designs.
I can't see it until it's posted on YouTube. But, from the results, I think Taylor is still the greatest ever. MVG will have to wait another 10 years to be even seriously discussed.
Outstanding match! Incredible come back. Looks like Taylor is getting used to his new darts.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

Taylor's timeless to watch, you never expect the bloke to miss a double
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-17-2016, 11:59 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Phil got lucky there

I disagree on the lucky, Taylor earned that point with his excellent finishing
(03-18-2016, 08:05 PM)heppy147 Wrote:

I disagree on the lucky, Taylor earned that point with his excellent finishing

What I meant by "lucky" is that MvG missed 3 clear darts at double 18 to wrap things up early and not allow Phil to even get a chance at all those great finishes he hit. 

MvG was averaging well over 50% on his doubles after 7 weeks. So missing like that was a bit of luck for Phil. And even they will admit that. We hear it in the interviews all the time "I got lucky and took my chances" 

MvG hits that double 18 and there is no excellent finishing. Game over. But Phil definitely did earn that point. The last leg was incredible. One of the best legs under pressure we've ever seen. Michael is sitting on 46 after 9 darts and Phil checks out 81 for a 12 darter with the crowd giving him stick. That was awesome to watch for any dart fans.
MVG wins, he's the greatest ever.
MVG loses, the other guy was lucky.

Incredible.

Clear the air. Was Phil lucky or is MVG a choke artist not to be considered the best ever. The best ever, don't choke.
Great match. As for people saying mvg made a mistake: every dart that misses the T20 is a mistake.