Shot Darts

Pro Darter or WDA??
I have been using pro darter for a while now, I really enjoy playing against others I do find at times hard to get a game as at times it can be quiet, I am thinking of getting a web cam to aid the online experience...... My question which is better pro darter or WDA?.......and why??   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Started Playing Darts Again Jan 2016

Board - Winmau Blade 4
Darts - 21g Target Phil Taylor power 80 

Highest Check Out - 115.......02/02/2017
Maximum count : 1
There both good you can do either gives you more choices can get a webcam for a decent price
Pro-Darter has the better site. Great practice games and awesome stats. Offers cricket and solo practice.

WDA has the membership and popularity. It also has the better app when you play against someone. Takes you right into a Google hangout.

Utilize both for the best experience imo.
I like dart connect for player vs computer
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-17-2016, 10:51 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Pro-Darter has the better site. Great practice games and awesome stats. Offers cricket and solo practice.

WDA has the membership and popularity. It also has the better app when you play against someone. Takes you right into a Google hangout.

Agree with this, Pro-Darter is good for solo practice and the practice games but WDA is best for online against a human (some may not seem human lol)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

(03-17-2016, 10:51 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Pro-Darter has the better site. Great practice games and awesome stats. Offers cricket and solo practice.

(03-18-2016, 12:40 AM)Milkysunshine Wrote: I like dart connect for player vs computer

(03-18-2016, 08:11 AM)Rodney Wrote:

Agree with this, Pro-Darter is good for solo practice and the practice games but WDA is best for online against a human (some may not seem human lol)

thanks for guys  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Board - Winmau Blade 4

I can't get away from my place and Pro-Darter gives me more than enough challenge.
(03-18-2016, 03:23 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I can't get away from my place and Pro-Darter gives me more than enough  challenge.

I have played with both Pro-Darter and Dart Connect and I think the AI with DC is much better than with PD IMO.
I'll have to check it out. Thanks
With the new BOT program on WDA I would have to say it's the better site. While playing a BOT your essentially playing a computer but it plays to what your form average is at the time so it's constantly pushing you. If you improve so does the BOT that you're playing lol
(03-18-2016, 04:19 PM)Shanesaw Wrote: With the new BOT program on WDA I would have to say it's the better site.  While playing a BOT your essentially playing a computer but it plays to what your form average is at the time so it's constantly pushing you.  If you improve so does the BOT that you're playing lol

I've not used the WDA so I will have to check it out. The Darts Connect AI is similar in that it has "adaptive play". You choose what level to play against and the adaptive play will increase or decrease its play depending on how well you are playing.
(03-18-2016, 04:19 PM)Shanesaw Wrote: With the new BOT program on WDA I would have to say it's the better site.  While playing a BOT your essentially playing a computer but it plays to what your form average is at the time so it's constantly pushing you.  If you improve so does the BOT that you're playing lol

I like the sound of this, i need to get a web cam first before signing up  :dodgy:

Board - Winmau Blade 4

Right.
But to be fair you have to mention that you can play the BOTs only as a so called "Tungsten Member" wich means you have to donate GBP10 per Year.
Still the better experience though.

(03-18-2016, 05:28 PM)jase1 Wrote: I like the sound of this, i need to get a web cam first before signing up  :dodgy:
No, you don´t need a Cam to sign up. You need a cam and get it verified to play that´s right.
(03-18-2016, 06:35 PM)Shotgun Wrote:

Right.
But to be fair you have to mention that you can play the BOTs only as a so called "Tungsten Member" wich means you have to donate GBP10 per Year.
Still the better experience though.

(03-18-2016, 05:28 PM)jase1 Wrote: I like the sound of this, i need to get a web cam first before signing up  :dodgy:
No, you don´t need a Cam to sign up. You need a cam and get it verified to play that´s right.

Very true on paying the 10 to play the BOT's but imo that's a pretty small price to pay for the service they provide.  I donated to the site long before there were any talks of the BOT's so for myself they just came as a bonus to an already great site.
(03-18-2016, 03:45 PM)CTsan Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 03:23 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: I can't get away from my place and Pro-Darter gives me more than enough  challenge.

I have played with both Pro-Darter and Dart Connect and I think the AI with DC is much better than with PD IMO.

isn't dart connect a pay per month ?
need to get a code from a premium member to play online too

Member previously known as Daveheald