Harrows Darts.

Stephen Bunting gen 1
Always loved these darts, about time I grabbed some of my own Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Really nice darts indeed, I love my set  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

(03-17-2016, 10:57 AM)RoudeLéiw Wrote: Really nice darts indeed, I love my set  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Lovely darts ain't they, way gripper than you'd imagine aswell
I always liked the idea of a smoother barrel, seems to make the deflections not quite as severe
Lovely, I hope you like throwing them, I certainly do they're my dart of choice at the moment.  Here's my 23g...

Unlike some of my darts the points seem to lose the finish pretty quickly though (not that it matters really!)...

Darts:
   Bunting Gen 2 - 23g.
Stems:  Pro-Grip Short.
Flights:  Standard, variable designs.
(03-17-2016, 09:47 PM)acid_arrow Wrote: Lovely, I hope you like throwing them, I certainly do they're my dart of choice at the moment.  Here's my 23g...

[Image: https://s22.postimg.org/x6gvx9pvl/23g_full.jpg]

Unlike some of my darts the points seem to lose the finish pretty quickly though (not that it matters really!)...

[Image: https://s12.postimg.org/gk1j7tu0d/23g_points_worn.jpg]

I've actually noticed that on my mates set myself, thankfully the grip holds up well.
They're flying really nice, sunk my first 180 with em after a hour or 2.
Your setup looks nice mate
nice darts bud. I have them in 12g and love them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. they fly great with 30mm target diamond points
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
(03-17-2016, 10:08 PM)Titan Wrote: nice darts bud. I have them in 12g and love them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. they fly great with 30mm target diamond points

Nice, going full bunting with the 12's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I was considering going full bunting but bottled it and went with my preferred 23 haha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Aren't these his 3rd phase? Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-17-2016, 10:19 PM)Walker Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 10:08 PM)Titan Wrote: nice darts bud. I have them in 12g and love them Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. they fly great with 30mm target diamond points

Nice, going full bunting with the 12's Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I was considering going full bunting but bottled it and went with my preferred 23 haha Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Funny you should say that!  Here's the 23g next to the 12g which I got just for a laugh but with some kite flights they're actually a really fun dart to throw...

Darts:
   Bunting Gen 2 - 23g.
Stems:  Pro-Grip Short.
Flights:  Standard, variable designs.
(03-17-2016, 11:01 PM)acid_arrow Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 10:19 PM)Walker Wrote:

Funny you should say that!  Here's the 23g next to the 12g which I got just for a laugh but with some kite flights they're actually a really fun dart to throw...

[Image: https://s15.postimg.org/pqfi8qg97/12g_vs_23g.jpg]
Great picture . Always wanted to see both weights side by side.

Match Darts=Target Darryl Fitton,s® 22g

Back ups= Hmmmmm??? ®

And..A few sets of spares .®   Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Cheers,
 Ken 
These darts look great I need to get me a set of 23 gram ones. What is a good price for some 23 gram buntings nowadays?
(03-20-2016, 07:39 PM)kevmode Wrote: These darts look great I need to get me a set of 23 gram ones. What is a good price for some 23 gram buntings nowadays?

Mines 23g aswell, great darts they fly lovely
I got mine new for £24 which is a reasonable price for new darts these days, especially from target lol.
I'm sure you'll be able to get your hands on a used set on here for a very goodprice
Is $46 on Amazon a good price or can I get them cheaper somewhere else? I am an American so I am not sure how that will factor into the price.
(03-20-2016, 08:36 PM)kevmode Wrote: Is $46 on Amazon a good price or can I get them cheaper somewhere else? I am an American so I am not sure how that will factor into the price.

I've no idea I'm afraid mate, I don't even know how much that is in £ lol
Anything around £25 for brand new ones is a good price I think. But because the grips so smooth and wears really well a second hand would be just as good for a nicely reduced price
Wow those 12's are really tiny beside the 23's!
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stephen Bunting gen1 RoudeLéiw 20 3,660 12-04-2017, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl