Shot Darts

WOO HOO ITS ON ITS WAY
Ok I've waited long enough, just hit the button to order a new Gladiator 2 ( and some stems and flights ) so the waiting will soon be over.
Looking forward to hanging it and having a good session really soon LOL
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Current Board 
Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Nice!
I'm considering grabbing another gladiator 2 in the next couple weeks aswell, my B4DC just isn't the same Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Me too, I bought a Blade 4 with a Christmas gift voucher and its great board just a little soft. My darts go in almost to the barrel.
I seem to get a lot more bounce outs too may be because my grouping has been getting better lately
Current Board 
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore black flights, Mission black points and Target titanium stem rings   

The G2 spider is SO much better than the B4. My G2 was faulty, looked like poo after a week or two, holes wouldn't close or anything so I bought a B4. Less than a week and I was sick of all the bounce outs so put the crappy looking G2 back up.
First 180: 19/3/2015
Best leg 501: 12 darts (11/4/16)
Back after a hiatus, getting over dartitis 
I'm due a new board, what does the G2 set you back?
Board - Gladiator 2 

Darts - Unicorn Aiden Kirk 22g

Best Leg 12 darts at last! 29/12/2017
Best Checkout 164

(03-17-2016, 09:54 AM)Fenton Wrote: I'm due a new board, what does the G2 set you back?

£26.40 from DC + £6 P & P - Discount code, hoping it wont be long arriving
Current Board 
Darts

Any word on a g3 release?
(03-17-2016, 10:33 AM)Walker Wrote: Any word on a g3 release?

Nothing at all, just been on the DC chat line and asked if they can send the G2 quickly as possible and Emma said they will dispatch it today. Got to be happy with that
Current Board 
Darts

I ordered mine 23rd December, they shipped it that day, got it Christmas eve morning. Great board, great price, great service from DC. Can't beat that new board smell...
G2 is a great board, I like my B4DC that little bit better though, but I fancy getting another G2 for my downstairs set up, still have my Shot Bandit there though which has lots of life left in it.

I did think this was going to be a "I finally got a G3" thread at first though lol!

I did just get a rather nice vintage board off ebay, will get pics soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

(03-17-2016, 10:53 AM)Getagrip Wrote: G2 is a great board, I like my B4DC that little bit better though, but I fancy getting another G2 for my downstairs set up, still have my Shot Bandit there though which has lots of life left in it.

I did think this was going to be a "I finally got a G3" thread at first though lol!

I did just get a rather nice vintage board off ebay, will get pics soon Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Did you pay £800 for the Bobby George board ? LOL
Current Board 
Darts

I've seen some posts that say the Winmau surround won't fit which is a pain, may end up with another B4DC for ease
Board - Gladiator 2 

Best Checkout 164

Had a Winmau surround on mine, not the 4 piece one though if thats what you meant? The one piece one although tight fits fine, if anything the tighter fit is a bonus as it helps soundproof better.
Cheers, thought it was odd that it wouldn't fit!
Board - Gladiator 2 

Best Checkout 164

yeah my winmau surround is a tight fit on my G2, but it was nothing to worry about. i think it may have stretched a little as i rotated the board last night and the surround seem to fit a little better.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Medium Natural 
Flights: Standard No.2