Target Darts.

Shot! 806 0 18 gram soft tip
Just got these in from dartswarehouse in New Zealand so thought I'd post a quick review. They're a 16 gram barrel and 80% tungsten - so they'd be roughly 18 gram for total set-up. Here's how they arrived - complete with two sets of tweenie stems, flights and two sets of points:
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
With with my preferred set-up of L Style tweenies and shape flights:
They have a 'pyramid' grip covering the rear of the barrel - its quite an aggressive grip (maybe around level 4) to begin with but becomes a bit less grippy with use - these darts are the soft tip version of Shot! 805 steel tip which have been my main throw for a couple of years. These instantly felt familiar - they're basically a lighter, thinner version and roughly the same length as the 805's. Here's a comparison pic with my 25 gram 805's and with my other soft-tips ; Target Bunting 12g and Phase 5LP 18g:
These are drilled out at the back around 7mm depth and with they're tapered shape are a slightly front-weighted dart:
Once I'd adjusted to the weight difference these felt very comfortable and I was grouping the darts well - within half an hour i'd christened them with a 180  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. I reckon these darts would suit most players and would make a good choice for a first set of soft tips - very easy to throw and especially ideal for rear grippers - the barrel length is 43mm with a diameter of 7mm at their widest - they cost $36.40 with free worldwide shipping (which took about 10 days for me) 
https://www.dartswarehouse.com/darts/all...-1499.html
Cheers, Carlin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shot! and Shot Gear reviewed Darts mc1958 32 5,803 7 hours ago
Last Post: mc1958
  Trinidad Barkley 18 gram soft tip 4737 Carlin 14 3,882 05-24-2019, 08:52 PM
Last Post: carlmuscleman67
  Trinidad Momo 17.5 gram soft-tip darts 4737 Carlin 4 1,392 05-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Spencerdl
  Shot Longitude 918 20g Soft Tip darts review Getagrip 12 26,378 03-19-2015, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Shot 916 20g soft tip darts review Getagrip 16 11,461 09-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Getagrip