Harrows Darts.

Let it be
Tried to stand as solid I can (accepting discomfort ) in result Buzzed up leg so bad that it`s hurting like hell now. I can`t walk at moment. So only advice on stance it should be comfy .Don`t worry about anything else
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry to hear about that..hope things get better for you.
Accident?...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
(03-14-2016, 08:05 AM)nivla Wrote: Accident?...

Everything was good when I ended playing for day,but next morning pain started . I made this topic ,just to show what not being comfortable when  standing at line can do for you
180-1(33)

I found standing straight eases the pain in my back i hope you recover soon troll
I've had it happen when trying new stances.
Match Darts: Target Carrera C3 25g
Shafts: L-style carbon locked
Flights: L-style champagne shape C3 dimple

High in: 160 Matchplay / High out: 170 Matchplay
i tried that today too. to try and stay still and only move my arm while throwing to see if I can hit more consistantly. I felt so uncomfortable and actually threw worse because i was focusing on my stance to hard. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)