Darts Buddy

Are there Acute (4ba) points which work well on Bristle Boards?
Hey Dartsnutz Community,

I'm really tempted to get my first acute (4ba) softdart set. Unfortunately I can only train on a Bristle-Board for noise reasons while playing E-Darts in a League. Currently I use L-Style Hardlips for this cause they have no weight difference to soft tips. 

My question: Are there Acute (4ba) points which work well on Bristle Boards?

Unfortunately L-Style has no Hardlips for 4ba so I would like to know if there is a normal "plastic" point that don't bend like crazy when used on a bristle board but still offers enough surface to hold?

I was already looking for 0.3g conversion points for Acute Barrels but they are all sold out, or extremly expensive in shipping. Most shops also require a credit card which I don't own (not needed here in Germany). So I prefer Paypal as Payment.

Cheers and thx
Lava
There are Acute conversion points available anyway. I find no problem using acute soft tips on bristle boards.
What does A-Z charge for shipping?  https://www.a-zdarts.com/Products/4ba-Co...v-4ba.aspx

As for CC how can one live without?  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I´m pretty scared regarding online payment with CC too, if that´s what keeps you from having one and have a Prepaid CC for that use.

What ever, maybe a fellow US Nut can order and ship them to you if you pay on his Paypal in front?
Or just get proper 2BA Darts  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Do note that some of the Duralumin points are SOFT, and may bend if it hits a hard surface. It's probably best to get the Bull's one that is labeled extra tough or something like that. 

https://wodarts.up.n.seesaa.net/wodarts/...N.jpg?d=a0

Lavalampe, we have the Gran and Bull's ones here in my country, but they are a bit pricey though shipping to Germany should not cost much.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I use L-style acute plastic tips and they work just fine on my Blade 4 board. I also have conversion points but I don't remember what brand they are, I want to say they are the Gran tips linked above though.
Darts-

Gran Darts - Professional Aslan
Gran Darts - HT-510
16g PLS
18g Cosmo Darts - Royden Lam
18g Monster Hades II (steel tip)
DMC Batras Maverick
I have the gran tips for my, and they have not held up at all for me at all.  Within three weeks 2 were bent and i'm sure the 3rd will be soon, my darts don't hit the floor that often either.  I have another set of the other style a-z darts sells on order and hopefully they hold up better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  E-Bristle, SoftTec, Bristletec dartboard all the same? Shane A Fowler 1 427 11-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Last Post: Shane A Fowler
  Trouble with Acute/M3 tips. joeriw96 21 2,609 07-30-2018, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Scooter916
  Acute vs 2BA Tips bullseye69 12 8,691 09-11-2017, 05:29 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  DMC Acute Tips/4BA Replacement Points Ancient Darter 0 1,506 07-15-2016, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Ancient Darter
  Wanted Paul Lim DMC Acute bmjones17 10 2,596 07-08-2016, 08:59 AM
Last Post: philliesricky
  Acute M3 tips? Chardotz 11 2,400 04-08-2016, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Chardotz
  Has anyone here tried the DMC Paul Lim Acute? Lavalampe 29 7,780 04-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Lavalampe