Target Darts.

100 Bulls
Hi, I've been training daily by hitting 100bulls and hopefully gets better. but I'm not making any progress after 2weeks. 

can anyone help me?
(03-12-2016, 06:12 PM)K.k. Kong Wrote: Hi, I've been training daily by hitting 100bulls and hopefully gets better. but I'm not making any progress after 2weeks. 

can anyone help me?

Try Flight School..its free..100 percent you will improve
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
(03-12-2016, 06:45 PM)nivla Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 06:12 PM)K.k. Kong Wrote: Hi, I've been training daily by hitting 100bulls and hopefully gets better. but I'm not making any progress after 2weeks. 

can anyone help me?

Try Flight School..its free..100 percent you will improve

Thanks for the response. Can u share the link? I don know wats flight school
its in this forum.

https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=82
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
(03-13-2016, 06:02 AM)huckduck Wrote: its in this forum.

I've registered. How long does the email take to reach me?
It would take me more than 2 weeks to hit 100 bulls Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

(03-13-2016, 06:30 AM)K.k. Kong Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 06:02 AM)huckduck Wrote: its in this forum.

I've registered. How long does the email take to reach me?

Depends how busy Geo is. I waited for a month for mine. Keep in mind, he's doing this for free on the side of whatever he does normally.
Darts: 18g softtip Monster Cobra 2BA, 260 LStyle Champagne Shafts, L3 Flights.
Other Darts: 18g softtip Monster Soldier No.5
Best out (soft tip): 106 (16, Bull, d20).

Darts Connect ID: 1000002362
can u share the mail? forward to me? skk1k@hotmail.com
Send him email with your name and email address..send to challengegeo@comcast.net...
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
(03-13-2016, 11:30 AM)nivla Wrote: Send him email with your name and email address..send to challengegeo@comcast.com...

thanks a million
Flight school is really improving my throw :thumbup:
Started Playing Darts Again Jan 2016

Board - Winmau Blade 4
Darts - 21g Target Phil Taylor power 80 

Highest Check Out - 115.......02/02/2017
Maximum count : 1
(03-13-2016, 05:29 PM)K.k. Kong Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 11:30 AM)nivla Wrote: Send him email with your name and email address..send to challengegeo@comcast.com...

thanks a million

SORRY K.k.Kong its comcast.net...not .com.  Apologies..
Haha ok thanks! Sending him now
You're going to wear out your board throwing at only that many bulls a day.