Shot Darts

darts going left & right
Hey everyone. Recently iv'e been spraying my darts left and right when aiming for the 20. I usually only go as far as the 1 and 5 beds but occasionally ill go as far as the 12 and 18 sometimes. I can be throwing really good and then outta nowhere I pull or push 1 dart sometimes 2 darts.  Can anyone give me some things I should be looking for in my throw to correct this problem?
Check this link out. I struggle with the same problem and this helped a great deal.

https://youtu.be/GJqP6xvDrNw
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

If you can throw good for most throws then you already know how to do it, so it could be that your just having little lapses in focus?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
focus is one of my issues but i'm getting older lol
The video explains it quite well in my opinion.

Besides technique it's usually focus and other mind games.

If you're thinking too much about hitting 12-18 and 1-5 you're not going to hit that 20.
If you tell yourself you need to throw that 20 now there's a big chance you'll miss it too.

You're your own worst enemy in most cases. So instead of thinking about the number you want to avoid or hit, try to focus on the color of the segment you want.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Practice,practice,practice... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Left Left and Left Carpy 5 377 11-13-2020, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Robert Burns
  64 and 68 with two darts left Ed180 8 389 11-12-2020, 07:28 AM
Last Post: KLFToronto
  Darts keep going left Radebe5 4 842 06-20-2018, 05:31 PM
Last Post: Adams
  Darts going left Eyebala 14 5,198 03-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Last Post: Geordie84