Target Darts.

Whats the name?
Hi!

I'm trying to find out the name of a certain type of stem, that I dont think they make anymore.
Its a nylon stem, but with only 2 prongs instead of 4.
Anyone that know what stem I'm referring to?

//
Veni Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Can't think of a two pronged stem unless you mean slicksticks - there are 3 pronged stems called tri-fins but I'm guessing you don't mean those either
Twin Grips. I haven't seen them in years.

Also Swallow Tail or Dove Tail.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Like Tony David used ?
may all the doubles be with you

I tried to find any pics of those you said, but yeah I think Tony David played with them before Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for the inputs Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Length preference vs whats best for the dart? codo180 19 2,497 02-22-2020, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Phil D