Darts Buddy

Jon 'Womble' Worsley Darts
Noticed these darts whilst  looking through eBay last night and to be honest I have never heard of the guy or saw these darts on Red Dragon before.  They are branded as Jon Worsley 'Womble' darts and are 22g.

They look like a really nice dart!  Does anyone know any more information on them? Where they produced just for him under some sponsorship, but never released to the mass market through their website?
From a quick google I have found out that he launched a facebook page called Red Dragon Darts Extra, but I can no longer find this, he runs or ran a dart academy and he played in this years UK Open, winning in the first round and losing in the second round
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

I've got a set on the way to me from Jon - hopefully will get them today. He won a tour card at Q School this year so will be playing the main tour this year, and I believe they are made specifically for him to sell (similar to what Kong does with his darts). I would guess if he starts to do well on the tour then RD may start selling them through their site as well.
Nice one mc1958. The ebay seller id looks to me like it is Jon selling them through ebay himself so that all makes sense. They are a nice looking dart so I could see them selling if RD did decide to make them. I have them on my watch list on ebay so you never know I may also end up with a set!
Be interested to hear what you think of them when your set arrives Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
=========================================================================================
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

they look pretty grippy i must say.
Darts: 22g Darts Clearance 
Shafts: Nitrotech short
Flights: Standard No.2

The postie just dropped them off and they are very nice - only had one quick throw as really need to get back and do some work and hit a ton with them - will have a proper go later
I think he was selling them on Facebook. Very nice looking darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Very nice looking darts!
They are indeed very nice looking! Never heard of him though Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
i like the looks of them. Id take the colored rings off tho Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Very nice darts - I just posted them in the show me your darts section lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  D10 Darts: Lewy Williams & Jonathan Worsley vanJupp 1 1,702 01-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Great White North