Target Darts.

Is this good way to throw?
Hi I tried interesting thing today. I just concentrate on my target very hard and just throw.Not worrying about my throw. Just leaser beamed target with my eyes. Is this a good way to throw ?
180-1(33)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
if it works then yes
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Only if you want to enjoy the game.

Otherwise, you can do what most of us do. Change Darts, throwing style, grip, stems, flights and stance. Find something that seems to work only to find that it doesn't the next day. And then, you change darts, throwing style, grip........ LOL
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

(03-09-2016, 04:25 PM)ranger86 Wrote: Only if you want to enjoy the game.

Otherwise, you can do what most of us do.  Change Darts, throwing style, grip, stems, flights and stance.  Find something that seems to work only to find that it doesn't the next day.  And then, you change darts, throwing style, grip........    LOL

So true
180-1(33)

I seriously do think whatever works for you. I have seen a ton of different throws, stances etc. Everyone has their own style. If there was one way that worked best then everyone would be doing it, and there would be no variation. I recently just saw I guy walk up to the oche, and throw like he was throwing a football...hit 3 180's in a row. Weirdest thing I have seen....but it worked for him. I have recently just found my follow through after years of throwing. It took me weeks to find how I could do it, after years of playing. Basically it was my old way of throwing just extending my arm. I was trying to move in front of my face, tuck my elbow in etc. Just so happens I had to do what was comfortable, and more importantly natural. A lot of ways I tried actually hurt my arm. So my point is, and I see a lot of your threads asking people about your throw and you overthink sometimes....just do what feels right and is natural, and you can tweak a couple of things along the way. Don't overthink it because you will never stop changing stuff, and never find your throw, if your changing it all the time. Hope this is at least a little bit helpful. Just my own personal opinions.
Matchdarts- 23.3g Ks99dime Madhouse Falcon Customs, 41mm diamond points, tweenie supergrip stems, Harrows Velos flights.
Backups- 23g Shot! Birds of Prey Falcon
25g Harrows Aura a3
24g Target Power 8Zero
23g Ks99dime Madhouse Customs
23g Adrian Lewis Pixel Grip
23g Target Daytona Fire 02
23g Dennis Priestley's
22g Cuesoul Black Scorpions
22g winmau snipers
21g Ks99dime Custom
21g Harrows Wolframs
21g Harrows Atomics
20g Monster Hades 2

I think different things work for different people so only you know if it will work or not IMO

Member previously known as Daveheald

And whatever is most natural to you will be the most repeatable.
Target Taylor 9 zero soft and steel tip 

Boards: Gladiator 2 with Target Vision lighting system and Gran Board 2 soft tip with Target Corona lighting system. 

I've done this and I know what you mean. 
It has happened to me some times and the feeling was great. 
Just concentrate, blur everything but your target and throw the dart. Not knowing exactly what you did. 

But I find it soooooo difficult to repeat this on demand!
(03-10-2016, 01:09 PM)The Huntress Wrote: I've done this and I know what you mean. 
It has happened to me some times and the feeling was great. 
Just concentrate, blur everything but your target and throw the dart. Not knowing exactly what you did. 

But I find it soooooo difficult to repeat this on demand!

For me repeating isn`t most difficult part,problem is that it takes much more stamina then usual throwing
180-1(33)

I wouldn't think too much about it. Just pick up the dart and throw
That'll be your natural throw and you should stick to it and keep practicing, over thinking is like darting cancer, that's when your game starts to die