Shot Darts

Bone Swollen?
After my session of around an hour or so, I felt pain and it forced me to stop playing. It's the bone behind the index finger and above the wrist. Whenever I grip my dart, I felt very pain and I couldn't throw properly. Is this normal? This is the first time I'm experiencing such pain. As long as the pain is still there, I can't throw a dart properly.. Please help me.. It feels pain when I apply pressure on it like gripping a dart or directly press it..
- Harrows Assassin Expert AX5 (18g)
Stop ,,,, immediately,,,, if it hurts don't do it ,,,,,Take some time off ,,,is it swollen????or is it painfully or warm to touch with other hand???,,,,, Have you inadvertently hit you hand recently or fell on your hand ,,, or do any other sports,,,ie ,,,ride bikes ,,,that could have stressed it out,,,,,????

Only home remedy that I may suggest to try is ,,, hot/cold therapy,,,,for the hot,,,,Epson salt and hot water for 20 mins,,,,,,then ice pack,,,,Ice cubes in a ziplock bag wrapped in a dish towel for no more than 20 minutes,,,, ,,,some Ibprophen for inflammation ,,,,,if non of that helps see you doctor,,,,,,, hope it gets better,,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
What OJB said.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Let it rest for a few days and try to not use that hand as far as possible. Once the pain is gone, try using gentle heat from warm water or a hair dryer to get more blood circulating and massage before darts. Beside Ibuprofen or strong painkillers, you could try a Ketoprofen plaster applied locally.

If the pain persists, you might want to consult an orthopedic surgeon to get it checked. Hope this all works out for you me8.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

In all seriousness, the guys above have covered it perfectly...hope you have a speedy recovery Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
see your doctor!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Kind of looks like carpel tunnel... or tendinitis.

I would be more concerned with your third foot Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Just stop playing for a few days and see how it goes. If it doesn't go away I would really see a doctor if I was you.
Rest and Ice buddy. You'll know when you can throw.
That don't look too nice mate, I'd give it a rest for a few days and ice it up
Doctor,rest and watch Dartsnutz dart reviews while waiting for your hands to heal... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.: Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. darts for life..! :stressed:
Darts: unicorn blackstar 22 grms carbon shaft Robson plus flights
Board: Terton Craft Samurai
Thanks for all the great advice out there. When it's in pain, it affects my throw a lot. Not sure what causes it..
- Harrows Assassin Expert AX5 (18g)