Target Darts.

Who all runs Dyna Star Shafts?! Post your setup!
I'm loving mine so far just waiting on my new barrels And I'm gonna take some nice pics!
(03-09-2016, 02:56 AM)Jeremy Wtk Hedin Wrote: I'm loving mine so far just waiting on my new barrels And I'm gonna take some nice pics!

Wow,,,, Dyna Star,,,,,,,That's so 80's,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's cool I still have a set of medium shafts ,,, they are sooooooooo long,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
My best friend played with Dyna Star back in the 90's. Don't see that much of them nowadays
yeah they dinosaurs
I actually have a few stuffs... Shocked it exists after all these years

It is almost older than I am.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
They're still producing them it seems, so there must be people buying it!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I'd keep a few entire sets just for the collection.  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I have a few sets of those but don't use em.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

not only do i have them I still use them!
My recent introduction to DynaStar flights and
shafts came about because I bought a used
dart case with parts off the local craigslist.
Inside was several used sets of folding flights,
soft tips, a set of original Bottlesen GT barrels(!)
several molded flights and thin wire aluminum-base
shafts for them.
Had always been intrigued by spinners, now I had some.
Researched the DynaStar product line online,
developed and sold from mid 80's on in Ohio,
then all patents and manufacturing eqipment sold to a couple
in my home state of Oregon, USA in 2003.
Have been using them for past month and really like not
ruining shafts with robin hoods, or deflections
like those caused by my previous setup of short
shaft and standard flights. With newer boards
having practically no bounce outs, I've never had
a bent wire shaft. The molded flights seem
durable, don't rattle and spin easily.
Price is better then some other spin systems.
Just bought a new set of DyaStar standard flights
from A to Z, really enjoying them. Have tried some
other spin shafts recently, still like the DynaStar best.
Just because a product has been out a long time
does not mean its "outdated". Far from it,
in this case, they work very well.
Bottelsen GT original, 22 gr., Pear RX4 flights
Harrows Fire, 24 gr., DynaStar standard flights

Relearning Darts, one throw at a time.

(03-09-2016, 04:01 AM)0ldjoblo Wrote: Wow,,,, Dyna Star,,,,,,,That's so 80's,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

It's cool I still have a set of medium shafts ,,, they are sooooooooo long,,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Don't listen to word this guy says,,,  if you like it throw it,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Only bad thing I can think of when you use system like this,you need to carry lot`s of spare when you go outside for game
180-1(33)

Had no idea what they looked like so I googled them, do you just cram them into your flights and they should hold? They would make a nice conversion point too it seems Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Ya flight goes on the little wire kinda like a Fit Flight
I haven't played league for 6 years or so but did since 1994. I am fully and exclusively Dynastar. My kids are picking the game up but my darts are MY darts so shopping we will go. Don't need any damage.
(10-02-2016, 02:41 AM)Alfred Wall Wrote: I haven't played league for 6 years or so but did since 1994. I am fully and exclusively Dynastar. My kids are picking the game up but my darts are MY darts so shopping we will go. Don't need any damage.

Welcome aboard! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album