Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

CUESOUL "Callum Mackay" 22g
Hello Nutz,

we all like Reviews to see some nice Darts and maybe decide to buy them.
Well, this one is a little bit different. Why? Because you can´t buy the reviewed Darts. That could be unimportant because they are not worth to buy or
a sad because they are really nice. We´ll see.

Let´s have a first look before i write down some Details:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

That´s how they came to my Door. Barrels only with a nice CUESOUL Patch added.

I saw them advertised at the WDA Facebook Group and all i knew was that they are Limited, 50mm long and weigh 22g.
Because i liked how they look i contacted the Seller, Callum Mackay himself, if there are any Sets left and was lucky to get the second Last he had.
Callum Mackay is a young Player from Scotland with the will to Compete in the PDC and a pretty active Player on Webcamdarts.
He asked 30 GBP incl. shipping to Germany.

After i received them and used them for a Week or so i contacted Callum again to ask if he could give me some more Information about the Darts
and he was kind enough and took the Time to get back to me with some Information about him and his Signature Darts.
Let´s just C&P what he wrote:

Quote:a little bit about myself
last year i began to take the game serious putting in the practice and committing myself to making a future in darts.

i played 12 pdc development tour events last year and due to some problems in my personal life i didn´t perform to my potential but i took it on board
and will learn from that.

this year i have already attended q school it didnt go well for me with some very tough first round draws and the passing of a family member
on the morning of day one of q school.
was hard to concentrate and my mind wasn´t in the game but a big learning curve for me and i now have the hunger to succeed on the challenge tour this year with the first 4 events in 2 weeks

thanks for taking time to review my darts its much appreciated and enjoy the arrows.

And some more Details about the Darts:

Quote:they are my personal design based on a dart i used before the carrera c4.
i had used the c4 for a long time but felt i needed a little bit more grip.
after agreeing to become cuesouls first sponsored dart player i told them what design i would like for my signature dart and they made me a prototype which i loved but needed a few tweaks.
i made the barrels bit thinner and added a extra micro grip inbetween the rings for the extra grip and the outcome was exactly what i was looking for and my signature barrels where perfect for me

there was 24 sets made for me
and i kept 4 sets and the rest was given as gifts to people who have supported me (other sponsors)
and the others where sold to help raise some funds for the upcoming PDC challenge tour

At this point i should have lost 3/4 of the Audience so "Welcome to the Pictures"  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

The Darts came, as said before, without Stems and Flights.
Callum uses L-Style locked slim 370 Stems and standard L-Style Champagne Flight wich i don´t have so i completed them with my usual Setup:

Still some Readers around? Nice.

Let´s have a look at the Dimensions.

The Barrel is 6,25mm in Diameter without Change from Front to Back and 50mm long.

The Tip is ~27mm.

The Back is Drilled to ~14mm.

Again, the Darts should weigh 22g so let´s see how well CUESOUL matches the Weight for their first sponsored Player.

That´s a Difference of 0.09g from the lightest to the heaviest. Pretty good. I have seen "Match weighed" Darts from other Brands of a higher Price beeing worse.

A complete Setup is around 24g.

What´s next? Balance.

First the Barrel with nothing attached:

With Short Pro-Grip Stems:

And Intermediate Pro-Grips

Is still someone around? Great. You will be rewarded with 105 Seconds of nice Music watching the Dart spin  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

My Conclusion:

I honestly love them. 
A pure Ring Grip with some Microgrip in the Grooves and those Teardrop Shaped Dents giving them pretty decent look and feel.
Just a good flying and good feeling Dart without too much "Bling".

Really sad that there were only 24 Sets made but who knows. If there is enough interest CUESOUL might be selling them as a regular Model in the Future.
I would buy a second Set of them if they do.

That said i think this should be the End of my Review but not without saying "THANK YOU" again to Callum Mackay
wishing him all the best for this Years PDC Challenge Tour. Good luck Bud!
Great review and nice darts. +1 bud Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great Review,,,,,+1
Nice looking arrows - I'd give them a try
Nice review mate, sweet lookin darts aswell
Excellent review and pictures. Nice dart you managed to get there and at a good price too
=========================================================================================
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Cracking looking darts and a very good review .
Great review and nice pictures! +1 for that! And what a privilege to get a set of those darts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. Enjoy them

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Aye, that's a nice review with clear photos! +1 from me too!  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
NATURAL DARTS? https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=22147

A beginner - always experimenting and learning. Lol! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great review Markus :thumbup:

Danke
may all the doubles be with you

Thanks Guys. Always fun to show off some beautiful Darts.
Great review Markus! Well done!

I got one of those little turntable things ages ago, was going to use it in my reviews too but I think mine is faulty, when I point the dart on it would turn halfway then turn back again, hopeless lol!

May see if I can get a better one Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Thanks Darren.

My Turning Display is maybe as old as yours. Stupid little thing.
Because it´s (crappy) solar cell it denies to turn in any place but direct Sunlight. I found it while cleaning up the mess in my Mancave/Shop/Cellar
and thought i add some to the Review.
(03-09-2016, 02:38 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Thanks Darren.

My Turning Display is maybe as old as yours. Stupid little thing.
Because it´s (crappy) solar cell it denies to turn in any place but direct Sunlight. I found it while cleaning up the mess in my Mancave/Shop/Cellar
and thought i add some to the Review.

LOL I think mine just does not like things put on it, it works fine with nothing on lol!
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Form ignores Function. The new BIG Thing in Industrial Design.