Double Top Darts.

How to come back?
Im struggling after maybe 3-4 weeks no playing... I was onfire 3-4 weeks ago then i dont play and now i cant even throw the dart to the treble 20 that was i use to,5 weeks ago i was hitting always treble 20 and the single or another treble... gets me worried for next season in september Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Greetings
dont worry about it, it happens. You just need to stop pressuring yourself and relax, it will come back.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
as Grips says
September is about 6 weeks away, plenty of time to recover. Like mentioned, don't pressure yourself and it will happen for you. If your mechanics are the same, it is likely all in the head.

Many years ago when I first started league play I developed pretty quickly and it got to the point the team depended my my throwing good darts to pull out wins. I started putting pressure on myself to throw good darts and they went downhill for a while. Then one day I simply said to myself, "If I don't throw great, or even good, darts tonight, is it going to be something that is going to change the world?" Surely, the answer was no, so I relaxed and got back in form.

I look at darts now as a game of fun. If I'm not having fun, then what's the point of playing.
Yeaa getting a bit back still not at all,now Friday-monday cant play because im not at home.
good to hear!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
relax man- I played a guy yesterday that I can beat easily and he won 2 outta 3 then we played for 5.00 and I mopped the floor with him. Its amazing how a lesser player will start to jaw jack after a few winning legs too.
try to not put so much pressure on yourself. As everyone has said just relax and keep doing what you have been doing and it will come back.

Gumbo made a great point. I didn't get as far as they needed me but I started putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on myself because as the team's captain I felt like I should be leading by example. That just made me play worse. Now, I'm getting over that and getting more relaxed on the oche and my darts are proving it
(07-23-2013, 02:33 PM)PerfectDarts Wrote: You need to stop thinking about what you are actually hitting...

No sportsman ever comes back after a break and is instantly brilliant.

Spend 2 hours just throwing at the board, it matter snot where they go..

Just keep throwing until the arm feels natural again

THEN start to practise
That is very sound advice mate!!!
Thanks after going to the spanish championship of MTB in Cercedilla,saturday had a crash and fell on my hand so i got injure so i will throwing again next week hopefully Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Few picture in cercedilla.

And a ugly one
sorry to hear about your crash. Very nice pics though
looks like a great place to ride, did you win?

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

I crashed saturday in training and couldnt take start on sunday..
you numpty!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

mi no comprender

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pull Back/Take back advice RedHat180 3 156 06-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Pidge