Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Best Barrel brands?! I know it's preference but what are yalls goto!
i know it's all personal preference but I just wanna know what yalls goto are and what's the most expensive set is!
I DON"T KNOW!!! I swear I don't. Somebody tell me. What day of the week is it?
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Depends on what side of the country you're on lol! I'm just seeing what people's favorites are Jesus
My best dart is what I'm throwing straight at the time. That's not often. I do like my cheapest set of darts, Winmau Sabotage, better than my $500 Target Elysisns.

What you throwing? B
Sorry, I completely lost myself there. I had felt comfortable for months throwing my 17g HI-TECs. Played in a LOD and had a complete mental breakdown. Lost faith in them and started searching. Actually have been throwing my best yet, for the last few weeks with 22g Devon Petersons. I came home from work last night, I guess my arm was tired, and couldn't hit ****. I went into a bit of a panic and was even throwing my 24g Phase 2 Purists. I'll have to get back to you on how this sorts out.

Can't say what the most expensive is, most I have ever spent is about $45.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thunk, thunk, thunk, walk, chalk, pull, turn, walk, turn, repeat...

Most manufacturers make good quality darts, but I think the Japanese have the best quality out of the ones I've tried (eg Cosmo and Monster). I'm a big Target fan and love all their darts and my go to set are made by Red Dragon, but I've also used other brands like Unicorn One80 Winmau Harrows and Datadart in proper matches without any issues. Bet that's confused you hasn't it lol.
Was using Unicorn Phase 5 LP 18g for soft-tip but have just switched to Shot 805's - the 805's are the soft-tip version of my steel tip darts i've been using for years. They're a good 7 grams lighter than my steels but flying really well. I have a few sets of Shot/Puma darts and they've always impressed as a brand in terms of quality and price/value.
I think they are all pretty much the same, I don't see a massive difference in quality between any brand. There's some fancy looking stuff about that obviously costs more to manufacture but I'm not convinced it's any better 'quality' .... Quality for me is quality metal, clean machining, straight drilling, a high quality point and good weight matching... and you get all that on very inexpensive darts these days.
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
Current favorites are Unicorn and Monster.
Still want to try Red Dragon, Shot!, One80, Mccoy.....
I don't know if I have a preferred brand as such, I like what I like and not so bothered who makes it but I do find some brands seem to suit me more than others.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Hmmm..... Overall.... I'd say my best experience with a specific brand might be Dynasty from Japan.

That being said... I also really like Monster, Red Dragon/Winmau, Target, Harrows, Shot!/Puma and Cosmo

I've had several sets over the 10 years of playing. I purchased a cheap brass set when i started and still have them today. Though they are now the kid's set to practice with. I played black widows for a long time but decided I wanted to switch it up so I went out and purchased some Winmau Stratos. They are great darts but wasn't still all the comfortable. So I decided to purchase a set of Adrian Lewis Gen 3 darts and really love them. That's what I'm playing now in both soft tip and steel tip.

I use my 18gm soft tip darts with L-Style hard tip conversion points during my steel tip play.
Darts: 18g Target Adrian Lewis Gen 3, L-Style Laro Shafts, L-Style Champagne Flights
Best out (steel tip): 170 (T20, T20, DBull)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  flight shapes - brands and variety tytons 1 578 01-07-2018, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Great White North