Target Darts.

Ordered a custom designed shirt
Photo 
Been wanting one for some time now as many over here in Germany have their own custom shirt on when playing in tournsments etc.. 

Finally put my idea on paper then on ms paint and sent the image to Red Lips Design on Facebook. 

Here is my original ms paint design... 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />

As I am Scotsman in Germany I wanted Scotland to be the theme (dark blue and white like our sports tops plus the Rampant Lion on the front and the Saltire on the back of the collar) I also wanted my family Tartan in the image (Keith). 

Also Stag on the back is to represent the family crest. 

This was the first design Red Lips sent back... 
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images." border="0" alt="resim" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
I loved it but wanted darker blue and a different colour for the stag, after that they just started sending me a few different ideas... 

After some thoughts this was the final design... 

Got rid of the white material around the zip though and it was done,  confirmed and paid for Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Absolutely fantastic service and at only €68 inc. delivery(extra €10 for overseas) it is a fantastic price. Great experience! 

Normally it can take around 4-5 weeks until you recieve the shirt. I'll be sure to post the fine piece of artwork once it arrives Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Thanks for reading/looking! 

Here's a link to their facebook page, have a little look at the images of other shirts they have designed if you're interested... 
https://m.facebook.com/redlipsdesign/
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
nice!!
Ted Hankey  - 25g with Storms
Monster COBRA 2 22g with storms
Monster REY SOL 22g with storms
Power 9Fives v2 26g with storm smooth
Taylor Gen 3 24g with Storms
Target Haruki Muramatsu Rising Sun 22g
That looks great. Class job.
Currently throwing 20g Wades badly at an Eclipse Pro

Looks Good
Very nice , great design sir.
Darts:Unicorn Target Tony o Shea gen2 24g , extra short stems and bristow dimples flight board: Bulls advantage 5.01.
Best 301: 7 darts (twice)
Best 501: 12 darts
Best Checkout: 170 (practice) 170(Match)
League 2015: 
Best leg: 14 Darts
Best checkout: 120.
Nice shirt!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Great design mate.
Match darts: Cosmo Darin Young with No1 gear shaft and teardrop fit air flights.
May the darts be with us
That looks really good! Well worth the effort  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.  Target Perfect Storm 22g  Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

i love it! they all look great! love the dartsnutz on the sleeve also Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
Ayup JK

That looks fantastic, luv the design.
You'll be as proud as punch to wear that shirt.

Shed

https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/njoyone1
nice!
really like the final design, well done Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

Looking really nice!
Cracking top!!!
That's a great looking shirt!

Makes me want to have a go at designing my own. Not played in any non-league tournaments in Oz so not sure how people dress. Don't really have the game if I'm the only one in a custom shirt!

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ordered 32mm points, what will my exposure be! CalixNL 17 1,050 10-11-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: PREACHERMAN
  Just ordered a custom darts shirt from Red Lips Designs 18bp88 12 2,093 08-31-2016, 07:57 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade
  My Red Lips Custom Dart Shirt JayKay 15 6,607 06-13-2016, 02:40 PM
Last Post: SlingBlade