Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

How to order Custommadedatrs.
Hello,
   Please be advised that the process of ordering it.
just ordered a set of my own a week ago. go to https://custommadedarts.com/products/318...darts.aspx
then send them an e-mail and i'm sure you wil get there.
good luck
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
Communicate with the custom darts maker through email and inquire about the conditions and be ready with a sketch of your dream darts with all your preference (weight, size, grip type) clearly indicated.
Thank you anyone for suggestion me. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I paid someone to make a drawing of what I wanted. I can't draw though. Lol
Match Darts: Target Carrera C3 25g
Shafts: L-style carbon locked
Flights: L-style champagne shape C3 dimple

High in: 160 Matchplay / High out: 170 Matchplay
Madhouse knows their stuff. A phone call or email might help avoid confusion.
-Milky

Keeping dart retailers in business since 2012.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(04-03-2016, 12:47 AM)TNSIN Wrote: I paid someone to make a drawing of what I wanted. I can't draw though. Lol

How much did you pay Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
23g custom dk1 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images. 
Blade 4
Home made circumulator 
The easiest method to order is to e-mail us at either info@custommadedarts.com or sales@madhousedarts.co.uk and attach your design drawing/sketch (doesn't have to be van Gogh) with all the details on you require, from there we can then start the discussion etc.
Custom Made Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com

Facebook - Custom Made Darts
Twitter - Custom Made Darts
Instagram - custommadedarts

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.