Japanese Quality Darts and Dart Accessories shop.

Any Opinions
Hey Dartsnutz, 

Just signed up today, so thanks for the warm welcome - I'm looking to pick up a couple of sets on DC and found these ones that I find interesting. Have you guys tried - any opinions? 

Design Ultralites 10g

https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=74558

V180 Andy Smith Pieman 20.5g
https://www.dartscorner.co.uk/product_in...s_id=28165
Haven't tried the Ultralites but they're about my weight lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(03-07-2016, 11:58 AM)jo$handaz Wrote: Haven't tried the Ultralites but they're about my weight lol Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

I know right! 10g - I'm throwing 22g - 24g at the moment, thought they maybe interesting to try!
If I was to go anywhere near 10g I'd probably go for 12g buntings
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
(03-07-2016, 12:19 PM)Walker Wrote: If I was to go anywhere near 10g I'd probably go for 12g buntings

Thanks, I'll take a look.
If your looking for a beginner set I think I would go with a straight barrel ring grip style first. Something around 24g.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Why not have a look at Darts Clearance some good darts at VERY reasonable prices; also A site Sponsor If you can't see anything to suit an Email will bring a prompt response & if you tell them what you're looking for, more often than not they will fix you up.
(03-07-2016, 02:03 PM)Getagrip Wrote: If your looking for a beginner set I think I would go with a straight barrel ring grip style first.  Something around 24g.

I tend to throw from the front of the barrel, and I've got a set of 22 (2 x sets) , 24 and 26 and find the 22 the most "natural" although the 22's are the only tungsten set, the others are brass and just feel - fat, and long. 

Sorry if I'm not being scientific!
(03-07-2016, 03:14 PM)Little al Wrote: Why not have a look at Darts Clearance some good darts at VERY reasonable prices; also A site Sponsor If you can't see anything to suit an Email will bring a prompt response & if you tell them what you're looking for, more often than not they will fix you up.

Nice idea - thanks, I'll take a look.
(03-07-2016, 03:14 PM)Little al Wrote: Why not have a look at Darts Clearance some good darts at VERY reasonable prices; also A site Sponsor If you can't see anything to suit an Email will bring a prompt response & if you tell them what you're looking for, more often than not they will fix you up.

Excellent reply,,,,I highly recommend Darts Clearance,,,,Especially if you are located in the UK,,,, I am in the USA and have bought several sets and have not been disappointed yet,,,,Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
I tried the ultralights for a bit. I really liked them but the ones I had sent to me had gripper points installed and they were making my new Blade 4 look like crap. So I didn't use them as much as I wanted to. Fun dart to try though